Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building word-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
As the Application Architect, you are responsible for the design of Demandbase’s enterprise applications. You understand the basic principles behind a wide variety of technologies, design patterns to build cloud-native enterprise SaaS applications, and are viewed as an invaluable resource to any project.
You’ll work with both internal and contracted engineering resources to define and implement products that adhere to defined technical standards. You will work with Product Managers to define the implementation strategy, helping them understand the product technical capabilities and how the functions map to those technical capabilities.
Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Demandbase offices will be closed for the foreseeable future and all positions are remote until further notice.
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan and lead implementation of the solutions across all layers of the technology stack, including front-end, application platform, web services, HTTP protocols, network security and user authentication layers.
- Translate business and technical requirements into an overall solution that is robust, scalable, and extensible.
- Conduct performance tuning and diagnose/resolve obscure technical compatibility issues.
- Proactively anticipate technical risks and design/implement error handling and other mitigation techniques to ensure system stability and security.
- Improve best practices in terms of code architecture, unit testing, database, and technical designs available to the Demandbase Engineering team.
- Perform quality assurance on large projects, including areas of estimations, design, architecture, and coding.
- Participate in prototyping broader product designs across modules and projects.
- Suggest and implement third party libraries and software in the product.
- Take responsibility for overall performance and scalability of delivered applications and projects.
- Mentors less experienced technical staff.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 7 years of hands-on experience as a Enterprise SaaS technical leader responsible for the following:
- Facilitating the cloud-based development, processes and operations.
- Identifying setbacks and shortcomings in existing architecture
- Designing efficient practices.
- Managing and reviewing technical operations.
- Application integration experience between Salesforce or equivalent CRM and ERP systems.
- BS/MS in computer science, engineering, or mathematics from an accredited four-year university.
- Expert in multiple programming languages and frameworks (Kubernetes, React, Scala, Python (Flask/Django), Golang).
- Experience building and delivering high scale enterprise applications with 1000s of active customers.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy and 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, win and grow the accounts that matter most. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.