If you love running paid digital marketing and advertising campaigns to engage a highly targeted B2B audience, this may be the contract gig for you!
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist with passion, ideas, and the ability to execute at scale. The ideal contractor is a strategic and creative thinker who is passionate about testing and optimization, and understands how to combine messaging, segmentation, channel, and spend to drive awareness and demand. You should have a professional working knowledge of best practices and innovations in AdWords, LinkedIn, and Twitter. You should be data-driven and have a clear understanding of the best practices of technology that drives high-performance advertising, SEM, and paid social. Additionally, this role requires hands-on management of the details required for successful execution of digital programs. This is not an entry-level position.
- Ideal start date: ASAP
- Time zone: any US time zone
- Length of engagement: 9 months (possibly longer)
- Time commitment: min 20 hrs/week (not to exceed 40 hrs/week)
The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building word-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
What you’ll be doing:
- Campaign planning and optimization: Develop account-based campaigns to move accounts through the funnel using multichannel paid media strategies and drive performance to key metrics.
- Segmentation: Recommend smart segmentation strategies to maximize return on media spend.
- Creative development: Work with Demandbase content and design teams to create compelling ads which drive site engagement and conversion.
- Insights: Make data-driven decisions about how to optimize campaign performance and use past performance to drive future investment.
- Reporting and forecasting: Monitor spend, review metrics, and report on campaign and quarterly performance metrics. Make continual recommendations for improvements.
- Website optimization: Create killer landing pages and identify areas for conversion optimization using content merchandising, personalization and Drift playbooks.
- Channel innovation: Stay apprised of and incorporate innovation for paid search, SEO, advertising, and paid social.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in B2B SaaS technology
- Experience developing internal or client campaign strategies
- Managed multi-channel paid media campaigns including display advertising, paid search, and paid social.
- Skilled with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, LinkedIn, Drift, Pardot, Salesforce, and Excel so that you can operate independently and solve problems quickly
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to use data to optimize campaign performance and inform future strategies
- Proven ability to drive multiple projects forward cross functionally
- Excellent collaboration skills required
Nice to haves:
- Experience with ABM and knowledge of martech landscape
- Agency management experience
More About Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, win and grow the accounts that matter most. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.