Intro to Demandbase:
The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
Intro to the Role:
Sales Engineers are a vital part of the Demandbase sales organization, supporting reps in the field through clear, articulate expression of expertise about our technology and the marketing tech ecosystem. SE's proactively assess the business and technical needs of our prospective customers, craft effective implementation strategies for the customer’s existing marketing stack, and assist sales reps in closing business by developing, presenting, and demonstrating Demandbase solutions and proof-of-concept implementations tailored to the customer’s business.
Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Demandbase offices will be closed for the foreseeable future and all positions are remote until further notice.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support sales reps on calls and in-person/virtual meetings to present Demandbase technologies
- Assess prospects’ websites and marketing stacks to determine appropriate implementation
- Develop implementation plans and strategies tailored to customer business and technical needs
- Develop and present technical demonstrations and proof-of-concepts
- Advise customer technical teams on implementation strategies and best practices
What we’re looking for:
- Strong knowledge of marketing tech ecosystem, including web analytics, content management, marketing automation, and CRM
- Strong presentation skills
- 3+ years experience either as a sales engineer or presales technical consultant
- Understanding of B2B marketing landscape preferably with a focus on Account Based Marketing
- Willingness to travel
- BS/BA required
- Expertise in Web Analytics, including Google and Adobe
- CMS customization experience (SiteCore, Drupal, Wordpress, etc)
- Familiarity with marketing automation systems such as Eloqua or Marketo
- Understanding of Salesforce.com implementations and workflows
- Knowledge of online advertising technologies
- Account Based Marketing Solution experience
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy and 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
More about Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Experience (ABX) and an indispensable part of the B2B Go-to-Market tech stack. The company offers simply the best account-based platform to find, engage, and close the accounts that matter. The biggest and fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, and others, rely on Demandbase to drive their ABX strategy and maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500, and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.