Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building word-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Demandbase is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join our growing Accounting team. This position will report to the Senior Accountant. You'll have the unique opportunity to build processes, collaborate with cross-functional teams, and play a key role in the accounting team's ability to scale. The Accounts Payable Specialist will own the entire procure-to-pay process as well as expense report auditing for the company. This position will also play a pivotal role in compiling analytics over spend, DPO and expense management.
Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Demandbase offices will be closed for the foreseeable future and all positions are remote until further notice.
What you'll be doing:
- Enter a high-volume of invoices into our ERP (Intacct) in an accurate and timely manner
- Facilitate payment runs twice a month
- Ensure all invoices are being approved by correct department managers
- Manage cross-functional AP process through constant communication with business partners as well vendors
- Responsible for preparation and filing of 1099s to ensure we are in compliance with IRS
- Assist with monthly close reporting including accurate analysis on spend, DPO, and expenses
- Support monthly close process through compiling of necessary accruals and preparing journal entries
- Oversee corporate credit card program through weekly card reconciliation and monthly journal entry preparation
- Audit employee expenses to ensure they are in compliance with the Company’s policy
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of Accounts Payable and General Accounting
- Proficiency with Excel is required (pivot tables, vlookups, etc.)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Netsuite or Intacct experience a plus
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy and 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, win and grow the accounts that matter most. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.