Demandbase is the Smarter GTM™ company for B2B brands. We help marketing and sales teams overcome the disruptive data and technology fragmentation that inhibits insight and forces them to spam their prospects. We do this by injecting Account Intelligence into every step of the buyer journey, wherever our clients interact with customers, and by helping them orchestrate every action across systems and channels - through advertising, account-based experience, and sales motions. The result? You spot opportunities earlier, engage with them more intelligently, and close deals faster.
As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us. We have offices in the San Francisco Bay Area, New York, Seattle, and teams in the UK and India, and allow employees to work remotely. We have also been continuously recognized as one of the best places to work in the San Francisco Bay Area.
We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining, and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission to transform how B2B goes to market. We encourage people from historically underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
The Demandbase Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for growing, supporting, and renewing customer adoption of Demandbase solutions. This is accomplished by partnering with the client to achieve their objectives, driving customer adoption, accelerating time to live, time to value, and providing B2B digital business expertise. The CSM must be comfortable selling, consulting, and negotiating with Director, C, and VP level executives and possess a solid foundation and understanding of their business objectives. The CSM will articulate value and demonstrate how Demandbase solutions will enable our customers to achieve these objectives. The CSM will inspire and guide customers towards adoption of the Demandbase platform.
Critical to success is a passion for the prompt and accurate resolution of customer issues, ensuring customers quickly realize maximum value from Demandbase solutions. The CSM must build strong relationships with clients and become a trusted advisor. The CSM must possess a strong understanding of digital/online marketing and associated technologies including Marketing Automation, Content Management Systems, Analytics, and CRM as well as strong account management and renewal ownership expertise.
We are open to fully remote candidates in any location within Eastern Time Zone.
What you’ll be doing:
- Act as primary point of contact throughout customer lifecycle
- Drive adoption of the Demandbase Platform, measured through platform usage
- Onboard new customers
- Achieve customer goals by providing proactive ABM best practice, strategy and use cases
- Propose creative solutions to client’s executive sponsors such that critical success issues are proactively addressed
- Identify growth opportunities within client base and work with new business teammates to achieve growth goals
- Command credibility with senior marketing executives
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of Demandbase products and services
- Possess strong presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Build and maintain strong relationships with multiple contacts within assigned customer base
- Project manage client initiatives – both internally and externally
- Resolve customer issues
- Advocate for customers internally at Demandbase
- Maintain expertise on industry trends/practices and competitive landscape
- Develop customer stories, case studies and client references
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years relevant work experience in a strategic account management position
- Ability to build and coordinate internal teams and resources
- Deep Marketing Automation and/or CRM and/or Content Management Systems/ Analytics experience
- Web 2.0 savvy
- Proven experience in managing technical, intangible project implementations
- Experience helping customers identify gaps in business process and workflow
- Proven success aligning successful solutions, as well as gathering and demonstrating ROI data
- Proven sales success in upsell and cross-sell environments is a "nice to have"
Our benefits include options for up to 100% paid Medical, Dental, and Vision premiums for you and your entire family, $1,000 personal development stipend, flexible PTO policy, no internal meeting Fridays, Modern Health mental wellness platform, Headspace, Ginger, and 13 paid holidays. Plus 401(k), short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, and all those good things.
We are a fully remote company with the option to work in an office (San Francisco, San Mateo, Seattle, and NYC) for those who are fully vaccinated and want to get out of the house.