Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building word-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
As an Enterprise Growth Account Director at Demandbase, you will primarily be a “farmer” responsible for upselling and renewing an existing book of business (both SaaS and Advertising clients) as well as having a set of net new prospects to close. In order to achieve success in this role, you must have experience selling into Marketing departments and/or have experience in the advertising technology space. We are considering applicants who live in the Eastern half of the country with a preference for applicants in the NYC area.
Due to the COVID pandemic, this role (as with all others) will be remote until the offices reopen.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years direct sales experience in an outbound sales environment with consistent high six- to seven-figure quota overachievement
- Experience selling SaaS solutions and/or digital media to Director, VP and C-Level executives
- Ability to manage a complex sales cycle with multiple stakeholders and decision makers that span across different lines of business.
- Passion for customer success with the ability to communicate that passion effectively in person and over the phone.
- Self-motivated and responsible individual who will represent the company with the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
- BS/BS required
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage selling activities for the enterprise accounts in a specific geography delivering subscription revenue against quarterly and annual targets.
- Apply consultative and value-based sales approaches during customer engagements to uncover customer success and ROI opportunities.
- Build and manage a robust pipeline of new and expansion business that will support quarterly and annual goals.
- Develop accurate forecasts and meticulously manage sales activity in CRM (Salesforce.com experience a plus).
- Learn the marketing technology domain to understand how Demandbase’s technology can be applied to all stages of your customer’s sales and marketing operations –attracting, engaging, converting, growing and retaining accounts.
- Understand your customer’s marketing and advertising strategies to develop the highest impact plan for adopting Demandbase’s technology.
- Interact closely with Demandbase partner sales representatives to ensure our mutual success in the marketplace. Partners include Adobe, Marketo, Eloqua, Salesforce.com, and Google.
- Strategic Thinking: Systematically solve problems and hypothesizes possible pain points and implicit needs
- Communication: Tailor communication to the customer’s needs with confidence; effectively delivers “memorable” presentations leveraging storytelling skills
- Networking: Identify the right customer stakeholders and builds connections quickly to drive consensus for deals; works cooperatively with internal team for deal success
- Other duties as assigned
Why join us?
- Be part of a rapidly-growing, pre-IPO company
- Opportunity to extend our ABM leadership position and fast-track innovation behind AI-powered Account-Based Marketing solutions
- Drive the next generation of intelligent CRM technologies and invent how Artificial Intelligence, product design, and applications converge
- Work with a world class team of engineers, PMs, data scientists, sales and marketers
- Have the flexibility of a start up with the security of a sizable, well-funded organization
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy and 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, engage, close and measure progress against best-fit accounts. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.