Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
Demandbase, a leading SaaS-based B2B marketing technology company and San Francisco Business Times #5 Best Places to Work, is looking for more inspired and driven people to join us in our downtown San Francisco office. With a roster of dedicated, blue-chip customers that’s growing every single day, we’re in a phase of tremendous growth and establishing the team that will take us to the next level. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class B2B marketing technology, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance. If you love innovating and collaborating with highly intelligent, motivated people who are also pretty fun to hang out with, you’re probably a good fit for us.
We are seeking a Implementation Project Manager to support our in-house services group. We are looking at candidates in San Francisco and New York City and there are 3 PM roles that will be filled. You will be responsible for leading our new customer deployments and responsibilities include managing project kickoffs, guiding solution configuration, sharing best practices, and managing the overall deployment effort. This is a highly visible role that will need to effectively coordinate all aspects of a services engagement between customer success team members, implementation engineers, and client resources.
Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Demandbase offices will be closed for the foreseeable future and all positions are remote until further notice.
What you’ll be doing:
- Gather, document, and maintain business requirements for new customer implementations.
- Understand and document customer’s business objectives and goals.
- Develop functional expertise with Demandbase solutions and maintain knowledge as features continue to evolve and new or updated products are rolled out over time.
- Become the expert in Demandbase offerings to provide guidance and best practices on how best to implement solutions.
- Ensure client's requirements are in line with the technical capabilities of the Demandbase solutions.
- Provide oversight to ensure successful customer deployment.
- Manage project schedules with multiple concurrent implementations.
- Own and escalate any issues preventing successful implementations.
- Manage process delivery of client implementations and recommend changes to continually improve the process, including the creation of documentation where necessary.
- Create, manage, and update project plans to track implementations and report project status.
- Work cross-functionally to help plan, execute, and drive adoption of process improvements.
- Support the organization in continuously optimizing the customer experience and pursuing successful interactions from onboarding through renewal.
- Lead by example to contribute to a high performing, creative and collaborative culture.
- Support development of skills proactively, remove barriers to individual and team success.
What we’re looking for:
- 5-10 years of experience as an Implementation Manager or Project Manager.
- A successful track-record in customer-facing roles supporting external customers.
- Ability to quickly assess what a customer needs and translate that into configuration or integration specifications.
- BS/BA degree required
Preferred but not Required:
- Implementation experience in a professional services capacity for a SaaS product company preferred.
- Prior exposure to digital marketing solutions such as CRMs (Salesforce) CMSs, MASs, Google Analytics, and / or Adobe Experience Cloud preferred.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Excellent Communication
- Project Management
- Analytical Mindset
- Team Player
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy and 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, win and grow the accounts that matter most. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.