The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building word-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Sales Engineers are a vital part of the Demandbase sales organization, supporting reps in the field through clear, articulate expression of expertise about our technology and the marketing tech ecosystem. SEs proactively assess the business and technical needs of our prospective customers, craft effective implementation strategies for the customer’s existing marketing stack, and assist sales reps in closing business by developing, presenting, and demonstrating Demandbase solutions and proof-of-concept implementations tailored to the customer’s business.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support sales reps on calls and in-person/virtual meetings to present Demandbase technologies
- Assess prospects’ websites and marketing stacks to determine appropriate implementation
- Develop implementation plans and strategies tailored to customer business and technical needs
- Develop and present technical demonstrations and proof-of-concepts
- Advise customer technical teams on implementation strategies and best practices
What we’re looking for:
- Strong knowledge of marketing tech ecosystem, including web analytics, content management, marketing automation, and CRM
- Strong presentation skills
- 3+ years experience either as a sales engineer or presales technical consultant
- Understanding of B2B marketing landscape preferably with a focus on Account Based Marketing
- Willingness to travel
- BS/BA required
- Expertise in Web Analytics, including Google and Adobe
- CMS customization experience (SiteCore, Drupal, Wordpress, etc)
- Familiarity with marketing automation systems such as Eloqua or Marketo
- Understanding of Salesforce.com implementations and workflows
- Knowledge of online advertising technologies
- Account Based Marketing Solution experience
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy and 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
Demandbase, the leader in Account-Based Marketing, enables B2B companies to identify and target the accounts they value most, and then market to them across the entire funnel. The Demandbase B2B Data Cloud is the definitive B2B database and technology for targeting accounts and specific segments within those accounts. The B2B Data Cloud supports customers across their existing, full marketing technology stack and powers The Demandbase B2B Marketing Cloud, which is the only subscription-based ad targeting and web personalization solution that lets marketers connect campaigns directly to revenue. The B2B Marketing Cloud is powered by patented technology, which allows companies to identify the accounts they value most and personalize their digital marketing efforts to them. With Demandbase, businesses can target, engage, convert and retain the customers that matter most to their bottom line. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies such as Adobe, Salesforce.com, Box, CSC, DocuSign, Dell and others use Demandbase to drive Account-Based Marketing and maximize their marketing performance. More information can be found at https://www.demandbase.com.