The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building word-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
We are a group of talented individuals with deep expertise in the domain area of business applications and building large complex systems with simple user interfaces. We also have deep expertise in big data technology such as IR, NLP, and large graphs and utilize the best technology to provide innovative and novel products to frustrated end-users in the enterprise.
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will work directly with Product Management, Data Engineering, and Data Science teams to understand how our customers are using our data products, find ways we can improve them, and identify and detect problems before they impact our customers. You should have strong SQL and statistical analysis skills and be able to dive deep into difficult problems and find pragmatic solutions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with the Product Management, Data Engineering, and Data Science teams to make data-driven decisions about how to improve our ML algorithms and data.
- Design and build new dashboards using BI tools to make the insights you discover consumable and actionable to a broader audience.
- Quantify the impact of newly released features or ML model changes and identify opportunities for further improvement.
- Identify new ways to detect problems before they impact customer experience.
- Discover opportunities for new features and data sources that will drive customer value and engagement within our products.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years experience in data analysis or data science
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, or a related field
- Strong proficiency in SQL is required
- Experience working with SaaS product usage data
- Expertise with at least one business intelligence tool (Tableau, Looker, Domo, Power BI, Data Studio, etc)
- Machine learning experience is a plus
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, 100% paid for short-term and long-term disability, 100% paid for life insurance, 401k, flexible vacation policy, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, and much more!
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, win and grow the accounts that matter most. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.