The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building word-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for helping customers find greater success with their Account-Based Marketing (ABM) strategy through their investment in Demandbase. This is achieved by being a strategic partner, sharing considerable expertise to align customer business objectives to best practices and use cases to increase adoption of Demandbase solutions. This position is located in our New York City office.
What you’ll be doing…
- Develop a proactive and strategic relationship with each and every client to gain a deep understanding of the customer’s ABM strategy and business objectives, so as to provide strategic advice, show ROI, and suggest additional use cases and Demandbase solutions.
- Manage all day to day client communication throughout the complete customer lifecycle – starting at contract signature.
- Lead onboarding and implementation for all new clients, providing strategic guidance and technical expertise around the products, to demonstrate value as quickly as possible.
- Maintain a regular cadence of account reviews with key stakeholders to ensure expectations are being met and the client is seeing ROI on their Demandbase investment.
- Increase overall adoption and usage of Demandbase solutions by suggesting additional use cases to help bolster their ABM strategy, thereby uncovering additional stakeholders within the organization.
- Recruit additional resources on an as-needed basis to assist with technical challenges, advertising campaign strategy or ABM strategy.
- Set a regular cadence with Account Executives and Account Managers to provide transparency into the status of the account and arrive at consensus with all customer-facing personnel on the account about next steps appropriate for that account.
- Other duties as assigned
What we’re looking for…
- 5+ years relevant work experience in a client-facing customer success or strategic account management role
- Strong experience in providing customers with strategic guidance
- Proven experience in managing client onboarding and project implementations
- Solid technical background with hands on experience in digital technologies
- An ability to grasp customers’ needs and suggest timely solutions
- Ability to work independently and in a strong collaborative cross-functional team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; critical thinking
- Understanding of ABM and how it addresses marketing and sales challenges is strongly preferred
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, win and grow the accounts that matter most. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, 100% paid for short-term and long-term disability, 100% paid for life insurance, 401k, flexible vacation policy, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, and much more!