The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building word-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
This role, reporting directly to the VP of Customer Experience, will be critical in analyzing data to help drive our business decisions. You will be responsible for making sense of the data we have (and we have a lot of it!) and presenting it in ways that will help our management team drive and manage our business. You’ll also be looked upon to help us find ways to make our business and operations more efficient, as you find evidence for it in the data.
What you’ll be doing:
- Perform data research, cleaning, extraction, processing, and analyses. You will be central in helping drive the efficiency and focus of our CX and Sales activities with customers.
- Work with our Sales/Customer Success/Product teams to perform data analysis and build reports for internal customers that directly impact our business. You will be working with some very large data sets. This is a great opportunity for someone with SQL experience.
- Collaborate with our Customer Experience team to assess and identify ways to focus, automate and prioritize our current processes, providing the analysis to fuel the success of our customers.
- Build data visualizations that will help us assess the health of our customers and effectiveness of our processes.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years in a business/data analytics role
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous analytical experience with attention to detail and quality
- Business Analyst experience in Sales, Marketing or Customer Experience
- Experience programming in SQL
- Excel power user
- Data research experience a plus
- BI tool experience: Data Studio, Tableau a plus
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, 100% paid for short-term and long-term disability, 100% paid for life insurance, 401k, flexible vacation policy, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, and much more!
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, win and grow the accounts that matter most. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.