The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building word-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
We are a group of talented individuals with deep expertise in the domain area of business applications and building large complex systems with simple user interfaces. We also have deep expertise in big data technology such as IR, NLP, and large graphs and utilize the best technology to provide innovative and novel products to frustrated end-users in the enterprise.
As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for all data related aspects within core unified framework to bring our customers’ highly valuable data into our platform to augment our own data and yield actionable insights for our customers. These integrations require new end-to-end feature development.
You'll help us tackle some of the most challenging engineering problems around, like how can we enable closing the loop between data, insights, and action for B2B marketers by building an extensible framework that any martech, adtech, or salestech solution can integrate into with ease.
What you'll be doing:
- Define: Work with internal stakeholders to develop data pipelines in the next generation of Demandbase’s unified framework.
- Document: Write clear documentation to convey plans and technical design.
- Test: Write unit, integration, and load tests as necessary.
- Code: Build and expand our platform by ingesting data from key third-party services. Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
- Monitor & Deploy: Ensure high reliability of all maintained product offerings by building reporting and monitoring mechanisms into our infrastructure.
- Operate: Own and operate the data integrations, Be a front-line responder for issues filed by customers.
- Other duties as assigned
What we're looking for:
- BS or MS in Computer Science required
- 2+ years of experience as a Data Engineer in a data-intensive environment
- Experience working with complex datasets
- Multiple large scale distributed systems or data platforms, including Spark, Kafka, MapReduce, HBase, Elasticsearch, Dataflow, BigQuery, BigTable, Dataproc, etc.
- Experience with Scala and/or Java and Python
- Operational experience with databases or data warehouses
- Experience with NoSQL databases (HBase, ElasticSearch)
- Strong algorithm & data structure knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, 100% paid for short-term and long-term disability, 100% paid for life insurance, 401k, flexible vacation policy, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, and much more!
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, win and grow the accounts that matter most. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.