The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building word-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
The Demandbase Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for growing, supporting, and renewing customer adoption of Demandbase solutions. This is accomplished by partnering with the client to achieve their objectives, driving customer adoption, accelerating time to live, time to value, and providing B2B digital business expertise. The CSM must be comfortable selling, consulting, and negotiating with Director, C, and VP level executives and possess a solid foundation and understanding of their business objectives. The CSM will articulate value and demonstrate how Demandbase solutions will enable our customers to achieve these objectives. The CSM will inspire and guide customers towards adoption of the Demandbase platform.
Critical to success is a passion for urgency and the prompt resolution of customer issues, ensuring customers quickly realize maximum value from Demandbase solutions. The CSM must build strong relationships with clients and become a trusted advisor. The CSM must possess a strong understanding of digital/online marketing and associated technologies including Marketing Automation, Content Management Systems, Analytics, and CRM as well as strong account management and renewal ownership expertise.
What you’ll be doing…
- Act as primary point of contact throughout customer lifecycle
- Drive adoption of the Demandbase Platform, measured through platform usage
- Onboard new customers
- Achieve customer goals by providing proactive ABM best practice, strategy and use cases
- Propose creative solutions to client’s executive sponsors such that critical success issues are proactively addressed
- Identify growth opportunities within client base and work with new business teammates to achieve growth goals
- Command credibility with senior marketing executives
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of Demandbase products and services
- Possess strong presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Build and maintain strong relationships with multiple contacts within assigned customer base
- Project manage client initiatives – both internally and externally
- Resolve customer issues
- Advocate for customers internally at Demandbase
- Maintain expertise on industry trends/practices and competitive landscape
- Develop customer stories, case studies and client references
- Other duties as assigned
What we’re looking for…
- BA/BSc degree required
- 5+ years relevant work experience in a strategic account management position
- Proven sales success in upsell and cross-sell environments
- Ability to build and coordinate internal teams and resources
- Deep Marketing Automation and/or CRM and/or Content Management Systems/ Analytics experience
- Web 2.0 savvy
- Proven experience in managing technical, intangible project implementations
- Experience helping customers identify gaps in business process and workflow
- Proven success aligning successful solutions, as well as gathering and demonstrating ROI data
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, win and grow the accounts that matter most. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, 401k, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!