The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building word-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
We are seeking our first IT Systems Engineer for our NYC office to support our employees in NY and London. This role reports to the IT Manager who is based in San Francisco. This is an on-site (Monday-Friday) role based in our New York City office.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing technical support and solutions for Demandbase employees by monitoring and responding quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk, prioritizing issues based on need and scope with a security first mindset
- Recording all issues in the ticket tracking system (SolarWinds Service Desk) to ensure effective reporting of the department’s performance
- Deployment of hardware and software for new employees using automation tools
- Act as the final escalation point of support for network and Windows/Linux server issues
- Development and implementation of processes and workflow to improve IT efficiency
- Support of A/V (Zoom) equipment as needed
- Help lead management of the server infrastructure, including adding, removing, and updating users in Active Directory, general maintenance including patch management and security updates, backup procedures, and network assurance for infrastructure on premise and in AWS
- Help assure network management of office networks (WiFi, LAN, and firewall)
- Planning and Implementation of services, environments and systems
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in a Help Desk / Desktop Support role
- 2+ years working in a Systems Engineer or Systems Administrator
- 1-2 years of AWS/GCP management
- Expertise in deploying and/or upgrading Windows Server services (Domain Controller, Windows Certificate Authority, DNS/DHCP, SCCM, WSUS, etc..)
- Basic knowledge of Linux server management
- Expertise with Apple and Windows desktop platforms
- Expertise with configuration, deployment, and management of MDM tools such as JAMF Pro and Microsoft InTune
- Experience with configuration and management of SaaS solutions such as Okta, Box, GSuite
- Solid understanding of wireless networking with experience using Cisco Meraki
- Solid understanding of firewall with experience of Palo Alto Networks
- Solid understanding of Local Area Network with experience using Cisco switches
- Experience contributing to the development of new tools, processes, and procedures to help move the IT department forward.
- Experience supporting VOIP solutions
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, 401k, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!