The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building word-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Demandbase is looking for an exceptional Corporate Communications leader to help create a world class marketing function at Demandbase. The Director of Corporate Communications will play a pivotal role in amplifying the Demandbase message across media, analysts, customers and prospects.
You will lead the corporate communications efforts, which includes PR and internal communications, for a fast growing company in a dynamic market segment. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on, high energy communications professional.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead the overall Demandbase PR and corporate communications strategy, including corporate and product PR
- Develop Demandbase’s overall message to the media
- Develop positive relationships with key members of the press, so that Demandbase is always top of mind
- Manage external PR agency to help communicate the Demandbase story
- Work across the organization with executives, product leaders, engineers, and other marketers to ensure message consistency
- Engage research firms and lead research efforts that support our key corporate and product messages to the press
- Write or edit press releases for the company as needed
- Partner with our Content Marketing team to create and promote thought leadership platforms for key Demandbase executives
- Help train and prep key spokespeople
- Help support internal communications to the Demandbase team.
- Develop PR plans with objectives, strategies, budgets, and metrics to support Demandbase’s business goals
- Utilize PR technologies such as Trendkite, Socedo and others to increase the efficiency and impact of our PR investments
- Other duties as assigned
What we’re looking for:
- 8-10 years of marketing, communications and PR experience
- Experience working in technology (marketing technology or ad technology a plus)
- Energetic and passionate - a strong team player who provides a spark to an office
- Proven communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience working across all levels of the organization- including the C-level
- A creative thinker - someone who is willing to try new approaches
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, engage, close and measure progress against best-fit accounts. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, 401k, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!