The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building word-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Demandbase tracks and catalogs all B2B web traffic and has amassed the largest business data-set in the world. We effectively identify (down to the individual level) who is visiting the websites of our clients. This allows us to target marketing to that individual in a meaningful way.
The Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A will be responsible for analyzing financial statements and key metrics, as well as managing departmental budgets in connection with forecasting and planning. This role reports to the Senior Director of FP&A and will serve as a key member of our Finance team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support business unit(s) as their finance partner through monthly reporting and analysis.
- Work with the management to develop the annual budget and maintain quarterly forecasts.
- Assist in headcount planning and monitor operating expenses.
- Implement tools and processes to provide detailed financial information in a simple and efficient manner.
- Collaborate with Sales leadership to create the annual sales compensation plans
- Analyze company performance against core KPIs and identify areas of potential risk and opportunity.
- Proactively identify opportunities for internal process and system improvement.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of professional experience in FP&A, Corporate Finance or Accounting
- Advanced excel financial modeling and powerpoint presentation skills required
- Proficiency with business systems, including Salesforce, Intacct, and budgeting software
- SaaS industry experience and understanding of key industry metrics preferred
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting or a related field preferred
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently
- Ability to collaborate well with other teams and adept at finding the creative “yes”
- Passion for problem solving and solution implementation
- Ability to balance tactical responsibilities along side high level strategic thinking
- Comfortable and effective at interacting with all levels of management
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, engage, close and measure progress against best-fit accounts. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, 401k, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, Pinot Noir Fridays, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!