The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building word-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Demandbase is looking for a driven CX Ops Manager (individual contributor) to join a high-impact, high-performing team that delivers strategic analysis and operational rigor to our Renewals leadership team.
This is a role with tremendous growth potential that will also include expansion into the world-wide Field Sales Org. You should have a passion for driving key objectives for the business and turning data-driven insights into actions. You should excel at balancing strategic planning with execution and be comfortable getting your hands dirty. As an analytical and scrappy problem solver and self-starter, you will use data and qualitative information to help develop the strategy and drive and optimize our renewals business and customer lifecycle.
You must have experience with and enjoy building operational/financial models and business cases, analyzing large and complex data sets, and improving our operational processes and tools (SFDC, gsheets, BI Tools). You’ll help redesign and improve our data and analytics foundation including executive reporting, quarterly business reviews, dashboards, and KPI tracking. You should love leading complex and matrixed work and pursuing technical innovation to scale our business and drive results. As a key member of the CX Operations team, you will make a large impact on our rapidly growing global business.
What you’ll be doing:
- Serve as the go-to & trusted advisor to the Renewals program and CX leadership
- Work with leadership to reevaluate and implement positive changes into the Renewals program: vision & strategy, roles & responsibilities, rules of engagement, process flows, system & SFDC requirements, reporting and tracking
- Lead and improve forecasting processes (long-range and fiscal year modeling, capacity planning, automation and systems)
- Build dashboards and reporting that help CX Leadership, CX Individuals, Sales and Finance understand attainment and account status
- Close quarters with the management team and help ‘close the books’ on quarterly reporting
- Drive operational efficiency by leveraging industry best practices and designing process, tool, and dashboard improvements to scale our high-growth business and improve team productivity
- Build processes within post-sales systems (e.g. Gainsight) to support the analysis of customer health, product usage, and CSAT data
- Lead executive analyses and deliverables (e.g., cstaff, board, quarterly business review materials)
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of strategy & operations experience (finance, strategy consulting, enterprise SaaS)
- Experience in or supporting renewals or account management functions
- Experience driving cross-functional projects end-to-end
- Querying and scoping (SFDC, Gainsight), analysis and modeling (excel, gsheet), summarizing (pivot tables, charts, slides, written explanation), reporting (dashboards, repositories, Tableau)
- MBA and people management experience a plus
Required Skills for Success in the Role:
- Strategic, structured thinker. Strong analytical skills and business acumen. Aptitude for framing business questions with data, translating business needs into strategies, and executing tactics and process improvements
- Ability and passion to analyze, set priorities, and solve complex problems effectively and consistently
- Effective, clear, and concise communication skills, verbal and written. Ability to communicate the right level of information to executives and cross-functional teams at the right cadence
- Exceptional interpersonal and influence skills. Ability to negotiate priorities across organizations at all levels
- Results-driven self-starter with the ability to multitask. Strong initiative and ability to work in a self-directed environment with a "can do" attitude and growth mindset
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while dealing with ambiguity
- Strong sense of craftsmanship and detail-oriented with a knack for organization
- A penchant for customer service, patience, and resourcefulness
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, engage, close and measure progress against best-fit accounts. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, 401k, cell phone reimbursement, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, Pinot Noir Fridays, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!