The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B martech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building word-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
We’re looking for a full-time Reporting Contractor (remote is ok) to work for 6-9 months (35-40 hours/week).
What you’ll be doing:
- Pulling high-value Custom Reporting for Demandbase Clients using BiqQuery, Google Sheets, as well as our internal tools
What we’re looking for:
- An experienced professional with 3+ years of experience in BigQuery and SQL
- Collaborative, able to work across departments with professionalism and attention to detail
- Trustworthy with confidential information and able to maintain a high level of personal and professional integrity
- Incredibly organized and efficient with personal time management
- Naturally self-motivated
- Energized by analytics, invigorated by insightful visuals, and excellent at follow-up and follow-throughAble to visualize how charts and graphs will be used across all levels of an organization from front-line staff to senior executives
- Known as the expert on Excel and PowerPoint among your colleagues
- Known for your exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, engage, close and measure progress against best-fit accounts. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.