Demandbase, the leading SaaS-based B2B marketing technology company and Glassdoor’s Top 10 Best Places to Work, is looking for more inspired and driven people to join us. With a roster of loyal, blue-chip customers that’s growing every day, we’re in a phase of tremendous growth and building a team that will take us to the next level. As a late-stage/pre-IPO startup, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are towards building world-class B2B marketing technology, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance. If you enjoy innovating and collaborating with highly intelligent, motivated people who are also pretty fun to hang out with, you’re a good fit for us.
The VP of Advertising reports directly to the Chief Revenue Officer and is responsible for general management of the advertising business, ecosystem relationships to improve inventory and data partnerships, and liaising with Product on technical improvements.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with ad exchanges, PMP’s, publishers, and data providers to maximize the quality of inventory and data
- Managing the team that delivers and optimizes ads
- Creating and managing the systems that tie together Finance, Sales, and Product to provide visibility and actionable insight on the ad business
- Identifying important road map areas for Product to deliver on
- Represent company and product for industry analysts, customers, and conferences
What we’re looking for:
- Experienced product leader with 10-15 years of advertising experience who is excited about disrupting an established industry
- Deep expertise in Adtech, SaaS and/or Marketing products
- Ability to lead a team and influence others within the company and outside
- Founder or VP level experience at a startup (successful or failed)
- Defining product roadmaps and delivering customer value iteratively
- Proven ability to innovate beyond the now, but not reinvent the wheel
- Industry thought leadership
Why you want to join us?
- Be part of an imminent Pre-IPO company that is growing 60% year-over-year
- Drive the next generation of intelligent Advertising technologies and influence how Artificial Intelligence, product design, and applications converge
- Work with a world class team of engineers, data scientists, sales representatives and marketers
- While part of a larger startup, operate your own line of products like a business
Demandbase, the leader in Account-Based Marketing, enables B2B companies to drive their marketing and sales using artificial intelligence and proprietary data. Fortune 500 and high-growth companies such as Adobe, GE, Salesforce.com, American Express, McKesson, Box, CSC, DocuSign, Oracle, Dell, Microsoft, Pfizer and others use Demandbase to drive Account-Based Marketing and maximize their marketing performance. More information can be found at https://www.demandbase.com.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, 401k, cell phone reimbursement, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!