Demandbase, a leading SaaS-based B2B marketing technology company and Glassdoor’s Top 10 Best Places to Work, is looking for more inspired and driven people to join us. With a roster of loyal, blue-chip customers that’s growing every day, we’re in a phase of tremendous growth and building the team that will take us to the next level. As a late-stage/pre-IPO startup, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are towards building world-class B2B marketing technology, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance. If you enjoy innovating and collaborating with highly intelligent, motivated people who are also pretty fun to hang out with, you’re a good fit for us.
Demandbase is seeking a dynamic Campaign Strategist to join our team in San Francisco. The Campaign Strategist is instrumental in providing value to our clients and integral to growing our business. The role of the Campaign Strategist is to ensure that assigned clients are highly satisfied and find value in Demandbase’s solutions.
What you’ll be doing…
- Manage display, mobile and video advertising campaigns from pre-sale to post-live idle.
- Track and improve on performance metrics to ensure client satisfaction.
- Prepare and execute campaign project plan and timely progress reports.
- Coordinate campaign set up with ad operations, creative and list services teams.
- Monitor campaign pacing and performance; suggest optimizations as needed.
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to develop, maintain, and broaden client relationships.
- Develop compelling client-facing presentations, best practices and processes documents.
- Serve as a B2B Account-Based Advertising expert for both clients and Demandbase colleagues.
What we’re looking for…
- Minimum 3 years experience in digital advertising, ideally with B2B focus
- Strategic level experience in customer facing account management role serving mid-market and enterprise customers
- Experience in buying and/or planning digital advertising campaigns a plus
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate success against target metrics.
- Strong computer skills, especially with Salesforce, Excel and PowerPoint
- Very strong interpersonal, presentation and written communication skills
- Project Management experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented, team environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills – deadline oriented
- Bachelors Degree
Demandbase, the leader in Account-Based Marketing, enables B2B companies to identify and target the accounts they value most, and then market to them across the entire funnel. The Demandbase B2B Data Cloud is the definitive B2B database and technology for targeting accounts and specific segments within those accounts. The B2B Data Cloud supports customers across their existing, full marketing technology stack and powers The Demandbase B2B Marketing Cloud, which is the only subscription-based ad targeting and web personalization solution that lets marketers connect campaigns directly to revenue. The B2B Marketing Cloud is powered by patented technology, which allows companies to identify the accounts they value most and personalize their digital marketing efforts to them. With Demandbase, businesses can target, engage, convert and retain the customers that matter most to their bottom line. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies such as Adobe, Salesforce.com, Box, CSC, DocuSign, Dell and others use Demandbase to drive Account-Based Marketing and maximize their marketing performance. More information can be found at https://www.demandbase.com.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, 100% paid for short-term and long-term disability, 100% paid for life insurance, 401k, flexible vacation policy, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, and much more!