Demandbase, a leading SaaS-based B2B marketing technology company and Glassdoor’s Top 10 Best Places to Work, is looking for more inspired and driven people to join us. With a roster of loyal, blue-chip customers that’s growing every day, we’re in a phase of tremendous growth and building the team that will take us to the next level. As a late-stage/pre-IPO startup, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are towards building world-class B2B marketing technology, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance. If you enjoy innovating and collaborating with highly intelligent, motivated people who are also pretty fun to hang out with, you’re a good fit for us.
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for helping customers find greater success with their Account-Based Marketing (ABM) strategy through their investment in Demandbase. This is achieved by being a strategic partner, sharing considerable expertise to align customer business objectives to best practices and use cases to increase adoption of Demandbase solutions. This position is located in our New York City office.
What you’ll be doing…
- Develop a proactive and strategic relationship with each and every client to gain a deep understanding of the customer’s ABM strategy and business objectives, so as to provide strategic advice, show ROI, and suggest additional use cases and Demandbase solutions.
- Manage all day to day client communication throughout the complete customer lifecycle – starting at contract signature.
- Lead onboarding and implementation for all new clients, providing strategic guidance and technical expertise around the products, to demonstrate value as quickly as possible.
- Maintain a regular cadence of account reviews with key stakeholders to ensure expectations are being met and the client is seeing ROI on their Demandbase investment.
- Increase overall adoption and usage of Demandbase solutions by suggesting additional use cases to help bolster their ABM strategy, thereby uncovering additional stakeholders within the organization.
- Recruit additional resources on an as-needed basis to assist with technical challenges, advertising campaign strategy or ABM strategy.
- Set a regular cadence with Account Executives and Account Managers to provide transparency into the status of the account and arrive at consensus with all customer-facing personnel on the account about next steps appropriate for that account.
What we’re looking for…
- 5+ years relevant work experience in a client-facing customer success or strategic account management role
- Strong experience in providing customers with strategic guidance
- Proven experience in managing client onboarding and project implementations
- Solid technical background with hands on experience in digital technologies
- An ability to grasp customers’ needs and suggest timely solutions
- Ability to work independently and in a strong collaborative cross-functional team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; critical thinking
- Understanding of ABM and how it addresses marketing and sales challenges is strongly preferred
Demandbase, the leader in Account-Based Marketing, enables B2B companies to identify and target the accounts they value most, and then market to them across the entire funnel. The Demandbase B2B Data Cloud is the definitive B2B database and technology for targeting accounts and specific segments within those accounts. The B2B Data Cloud supports customers across their existing, full marketing technology stack and powers The Demandbase B2B Marketing Cloud, which is the only subscription-based ad targeting and web personalization solution that lets marketers connect campaigns directly to revenue. The B2B Marketing Cloud is powered by patented technology, which allows companies to identify the accounts they value most and personalize their digital marketing efforts to them. With Demandbase, businesses can target, engage, convert and retain the customers that matter most to their bottom line. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies such as Adobe, Salesforce.com, Box, CSC, DocuSign, Dell and others use Demandbase to drive Account-Based Marketing and maximize their marketing performance. More information can be found at https://www.demandbase.com.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, 100% paid for short-term and long-term disability, 100% paid for life insurance, 401k, flexible vacation policy, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, and much more!