Demandbase, the leading SaaS-based B2B marketing technology company and a Top 10 Best Places to Work, is looking for more inspired and driven people to join us. With a roster of loyal, blue-chip customers that’s growing every day, we’re in a phase of tremendous growth and building a team that will take us to the next level. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class B2B marketing technology, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance. If you enjoy innovating and collaborating with highly intelligent, motivated people who are also pretty fun to hang out with, you’re probably a good fit for us.
Demandbase tracks and catalogs all B2B web traffic and has amassed the largest business data-set in the world. We effectively identify (down to the individual level) who, at what company, is visiting the websites of our clients. This allows us to target marketing to that individual in a meaningful way.
Demandbase is seeking an exceptional Marketing Operations Manager to support a culture of data-driven decision-making, and to ensure that our Marketing team continues to increase our efficiency and effectiveness. This position will play a key role in making informed business and campaign decisions through deep data mining, statistical analysis, and surfacing insights that will create demonstrable return on marketing investment. This role will be responsible for coordinating how the findings and data are used and consumed, from distilling analyses into actionable insights to presenting information in easy to consume dashboards or reports. The ideal candidate will have proven expertise with BI, Marketing and Sales technologies.
- Be a strategic partner to the Marketing organization to drive high impact data driven decisions, help with trend spotting and deep dive analysis
- Design and build reports and dashboards utilizing multiple disparate internal and external data sources, including Demandbase, Salesforce, Pardot, Bizible and others
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales and Operations teams to gather requirements, prioritize analyses, and summarize findings
- Ongoing database management, cleansing and attribution reporting initiatives
- Support ad-hoc marketing insights requests for stakeholders throughout Marketing
- 3+ years’ marketing and/or business analytics experience
- Strong analytical skills; demonstrated ability to proactively analyze large data sets and transform into key insights and recommendations
- Advanced proficiency with Excel, Tableau, or other leading BI tools
- Advanced proficiency with Salesforce. Experience with at least one MAS (Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua) and/or Bizible a plus.
- Understanding of Account-Based Marketing strategies, tactics and technology
- Ability to think strategically and keep abreast of the latest B2B Marketing innovations
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to prioritize on their own
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a demanding, fast paced environment and manage multiple programs at one time
Demandbase, the leader in Account-Based Marketing, enables B2B companies to identify and target the accounts they value most, and then market to them across the entire funnel. The Demandbase B2B Data Cloud is the definitive B2B database and technology for targeting accounts and specific segments within those accounts. The B2B Data Cloud supports customers across their existing, full marketing technology stack and powers The Demandbase B2B Marketing Cloud, which is the only subscription-based ad targeting and web personalization solution that lets marketers connect campaigns directly to revenue. The B2B Marketing Cloud is powered by patented technology, which allows companies to identify the accounts they value most and personalize their digital marketing efforts to them. With Demandbase, businesses can target, engage, convert and retain the customers that matter most to their bottom line. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies such as Adobe, Salesforce.com, Box, CSC, DocuSign, Dell and others use Demandbase to drive Account-Based Marketing and maximize their marketing performance. More information can be found at https://www.demandbase.com.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, 401k, cell phone reimbursement, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!