Demandbase, the leading SaaS-based B2B marketing technology company and a Top 10 Best Places to Work, is looking for more inspired and driven people to join us. With a roster of loyal, blue-chip customers that’s growing every day, we’re in a phase of tremendous growth and building a team that will take us to the next level. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class B2B marketing technology, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance. If you enjoy innovating and collaborating with highly intelligent, motivated people who are also pretty fun to hang out with, you’re probably a good fit for us.
Demandbase tracks and catalogs all B2B web traffic and has amassed the largest business data-set in the world. We effectively identify (down to the individual level) who is visiting the websites of our clients. This allows us to target marketing to that individual in a meaningful way.
Demandbase is currently looking for an exceptional Senior Product Marketing Manager reporting directly to the Vice President of Product Marketing. You will design and execute a diverse range of activities to support the Demandbase ABM Platform. This position requires a deep understanding of the SaaS marketing and sales technology ecosystem, as you will contribute to developing product positioning, key messaging and GTM strategies that will resonate with our targeted audience.
If you are looking for an opportunity to make an impact with a category leader in B2B Marketing, this is the role you’ve been looking for. Come help us continue to grow the Account-Based Marketing (ABM) category as the leader in the Forrester ABM Wave, build cutting edge technology and bring your fresh ideas to market. This is a position where you can make a significant impression on the business, take on substantial projects and grow your career.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and execute go-to-market plans for new products and services through coordination across the organization and cross functional teams
- Create pricing and packaging for both existing and future products and services
- Deliver sales enablement programs and materials that increase close rates and decrease time to close
- Develop internal and external collateral: playbooks, datasheets, faqs, whitepapers, webinars, presentations, etc.
- Perform ongoing market and competitive research and analysis to keep organization abreast of changing environments
- Support demand generation activities from messaging definition, thought leadership and collateral development
- Understand broader marketing and advertising technology trends that allow for future product initiatives and insights
- Support ongoing analyst relations activities including briefings, inquiries, research and category landscape reports with the leading analyst firms covering the B2B space
- Work with Product Management, Engineering, Sales, Customer Success and Executive Management to prioritize business needs to achieve corporate goals
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in Product Marketing
- SaaS product marketing experience required
- Deep understanding of the B2B marketing and sales technology competitive landscape
- Comfortable presenting to large groups – both internally and externally
- Exceptional written and verbal skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills, particularly the ability to convert complex ideas and quantitative data into simple messages and story narratives
- Proven ability to participate in and influence cross-functional teams
- Ability to solicit and synthesize customer and market feedback for actionable recommendations on positioning, messaging, and product development
- Experience analyzing product, customer, competitive intelligence, market dynamics and opportunities
- Account-Based Marketing experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (MBA preferred)
Demandbase, the leader in Account-Based Marketing, enables B2B companies to identify and target the accounts they value most, and then market to them across the entire funnel. The Demandbase B2B Data Cloud is the definitive B2B database and technology for targeting accounts and specific segments within those accounts. The B2B Data Cloud supports customers across their existing, full marketing technology stack and powers The Demandbase B2B Marketing Cloud, which is the only subscription-based ad targeting and web personalization solution that lets marketers connect campaigns directly to revenue. The B2B Marketing Cloud is powered by patented technology, which allows companies to identify the accounts they value most and personalize their digital marketing efforts to them. With Demandbase, businesses can target, engage, convert and retain the customers that matter most to their bottom line. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies such as Adobe, Salesforce.com, Box, CSC, DocuSign, Dell and others use Demandbase to drive Account-Based Marketing and maximize their marketing performance. More information can be found at https://www.demandbase.com.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, 401k, cell phone reimbursement, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!