Demandbase, a leading SaaS-based B2B marketing technology company and San Francisco Business Times #5 Best Places to Work, is looking for more inspired and driven people to join us in our Midtown Manhattan office. With a roster of dedicated, blue-chip customers that’s growing every single day, we’re in a phase of tremendous growth and establishing the team that will take us to the next level. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class B2B marketing technology, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance. If you love innovating and collaborating with highly intelligent, motivated people who are also pretty fun to hang out with, you’re probably a good fit for us.
The Director of Customer Success - Enterprise East is based in our New York City office. At this time, we are only evaluating applicants who live within a 1-hour commute of Midtown Manhattan.
The Director of Customer Success for our Enterprise East team is responsible for hiring, training, coaching, and leading a team of new and established Customer Success Managers (CSMs) in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
You are tasked with ensuring that our customers accomplish their goals and effectively recognize and communicate the value Demandbase brings to their organization. You work to execute a proactive customer engagement strategy, drive ongoing adoption initiatives, develop enterprise level Success Plans and Executive Business Reviews (EBRs), expand client relationships and ultimately guide customers through a successful renewal.
This role requires a consultative and holistic approach to the customer lifecycle, a scalable approach to success, and the ability to communicate effectively with VP and C-Level executives at global companies.
Our ideal candidate is a strong leader who has a proven track record of building successful teams, managing a sophisticated client base, fostering a positive and high-performing culture, while building an exceptional team.
- Act as a proactive leader, owning the customer lifecycle including SaaS product adoption, value realization, retention and digital ad campaign success.
- Be a consistent leadership presence in the New York office, guiding a growing sophisticated team of CSMs
- Stay informed of Customer Success industry trends; evaluating and implementing cutting edge success tactics
- Hire, manage, coach, and develop a team of high-performing CSMs
- Interpret data quickly to set individual and team goals, measure success and run your business
- Ensure that customers derive maximum, ongoing, value from their investment with Demandbase
- Constantly measure, refine, and invent new methods that create an amazing experience for our customers
- Possess and continually evolve a deep understanding of how we create value for our customers
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Serve as customer advocate while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including product management, sales, marketing, and engineering
- Currently live within a 1-hour commute of Midtown Manhattan
- A minimum of 7+ years’ experience in customer success, account or technical account management at a SaaS company
- Have built a high-performing team at early/mid-stage SaaS company
- You are a strong leader with a coach mentality
- You have years of experience managing complex renewal and expansion forecasts for large teams
- Willing to travel to see customers and developing relationships with them (approx. 25%)
- Proven track record of innovation and creativity in solving company and team challenges
- Product management, product influence and/or cross-functional product experience (preferred)
- Exceptional cross-organization collaboration and communication skills
- You are an entrepreneur at heart and will thrive in a fast-paced, flexible, startup environment
The Demandbase B2B Marketing Cloud is a comprehensive set of marketing solutions that are transforming the way companies market and sell to other businesses. Demandbase is powered by patented technology that makes it possible to deliver personalized ads to people at specific companies across the web and tailor the website message to engage and convert these companies to customers. It easily connects into existing technologies including CRM, CMS, and marketing automation, analytics, chat and others so marketing leaders get a comprehensive view of the performance of their marketing programs- from awareness through pipeline and closed revenue. Leaders at fast-growing companies such as Adobe, Box, CSC, DocuSign, Dell and others use Demandbase to drive better B2B marketing performance. For more information, visit http://www.demandbase.com.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, 401k, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, snacks and much more!