Demandbase, a leading SaaS-based B2B marketing technology company and San Francisco Business Times #5 Best Places to Work, is looking for more inspired and driven people to join us in our Manhattan office. With a roster of dedicated, blue-chip customers that’s growing every single day, we’re in a phase of tremendous growth and establishing the team that will take us to the next level. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class B2B marketing technology, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance. If you love innovating and collaborating with highly intelligent, motivated people who are also pretty fun to hang out with, you’re probably a good fit for us.
We are seeking our first IT Systems Engineer for our NYC office to support our employees in NY and London. This role reports to the IT Manager who is based in San Francisco. This is an on-site (Monday-Friday) role based in our New York City office.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing technical support and solutions for Demandbase employees by monitoring and responding quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk, prioritizing issues based on need and scope with a security first mindset
- Recording all issues in the ticket tracking system (SAManage) to ensure effective reporting of the department’s performance
- Deployment of hardware and software for new employees using automation tools
- Act as the final escalation point of support for network and Windows/Linux server issues
- Development and implementation of processes and workflow to improve IT efficiency
- Support of A/V (Zoom) equipment as needed
- Help lead management of the server infrastructure, including adding, removing, and updating users in Active Directory, general maintenance including patch management and security updates, backup procedures, and network assurance for infrastructure on premise and in AWS
- Help assure network management of office networks (WiFi, LAN, and firewall)
- Planning and Implementation of services, environments and systems
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in a Help Desk / Desktop Support role
- 2+ years working in a System Engineer or System Administrator
- 1-2 years of AWS/GCP management
- Expertise in deploying and/or upgrading Windows Server services (Domain Controller, Windows Certificate Authority, DNS/DHCP, SCCM, WSUS, etc..)
- Expertise in VMware vSphere and HyperV server virtualization
- Basic knowledge of Linux server management
- Expertise with Apple and Windows desktop platforms
- Expertise with configuration, deployment, and management of MDM tools such as JAMF Pro and Microsoft InTune
- Experience with configuration and management of SaaS solutions such as Okta, Box, GSuite
- Solid understanding of wireless networking with experience using Cisco Meraki
- Solid understanding of firewall with experience of Palo Alto Network
- Solid understanding of Local Area Network with experience using Cisco switches
- Experience contributing to the development of new tools, processes, and procedures to help move the IT department forward.
- Experience supporting VOIP solutions
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
The Demandbase ABM Platform is the only comprehensive set of ABM solutions, Artificial Intelligence and patented technology purpose built for the account-based needs of B2B. This allows B2B companies to execute their marketing and sales efforts across the funnel to identify, attract, engage, and convert their target accounts and then measure the results. You can scale and grow your efforts with the leading ABM vendor instead of trying to patch everything together with multiple point solutions. The Demandbase ABM Platform allows customers to define their ABM strategies and initiatives and then take action from a single platform. It leverages unique B2B data sets, Artificial Intelligence and IP targeting technology, Real-Time Intent as well as ingesting our customers’ first party and CRM data in order to provide insights and initiate account activities. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Grainger, Salesforce and others use Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase was named a Best Place to Work by SF Business times in 2015, 2016, and 2017 and Glassdoor’s Top 10 Best Places to Work in 2016. For more information, please visit https://www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, 401k, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, Pinot Noir Fridays, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!