The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building word-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
The Principal AdTech Engineer will own all aspects of AdTech engineering including technical design, architecture, implementation, quality assurance, deployment, and operations of our AdTech products. You will be responsible for scaling our AdTech capabilities, including building requirements and architecture, design and development. You will also establish the ins and outs of building a highly available, scalable, distributed, and robust system that uses all the modern cloud computing paradigms, techniques and tools.
What you’ll be doing:
- Core responsibilities will be to drive advertising campaign performance and optimization
- Be the AdTech domain expert for other data scientists and product managers
- Build a system to automatically detect campaign anomalies due to intrinsic reasons like ML models or extrinsic reasons like human error
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years experience working with RTB and DSPs
- Guru in SQL working with large scale datasets in technologies like BigQuery, Vertica, Spark,Hadoop/Hive, etc
- Background in data engineering using Airflow/Dataflow a strong plus
- Deep experience in understanding of advertising campaign performance
- Experience with Go, Scala, Java and/or Python
- Some Experience with RTB/streaming/bids data visualization in Tableau or something similar
- Strong intuition for data and some experience in machine learning would be a plus
- Background in innovation and ability to work with data scientists in the team to improve our bidding algorithms and machine learning models
- Master's degree in computer science or a related field
Why join us?
- Be part of a rapidly-growing, pre-IPO company
- Opportunity to extend our ABM leadership position and fast-track innovation behind AI-powered Account-Based Marketing solutions
- Drive the next generation of intelligent CRM technologies and invent how Artificial Intelligence, product design, and applications converge
- Work with a world class team of engineers, PMs, data scientists, sales and marketers
- Have the flexibility of a start up with the security of a sizable, well-funded organization (we recently closed a $65M round of funding)
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, 401k, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, Pinot Noir Fridays, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, engage, close and measure progress against best-fit accounts. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.