The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building word-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Demandbase tracks and catalogs all B2B web traffic and has amassed the largest business data-set in the world. We effectively identify (down to the individual level) who, at what company, is visiting the websites of our clients. This allows us to target marketing to that individual in a meaningful way.
We're currently looking for a Principal Product Manager to drive the design and delivery of our Analytics products. You will have the opportunity to be a “mini-CEO”of Demandbase’s analytics and reporting. This product line is well positioned for explosive growth across our customer base. You will be tasked with taking this product suite from very early stages to full scale user adoption. The PM in this role will act as a General Manager for this specific product line and should have the education and experience commensurate with this level of responsibility and ownership.
What you’ll be doing:
- Taking ownership of the Analytics product for Demandbase including, design, QA, and management of the entire lifecycle of the Analytics products from inception, delivery, to continuous iterations
- Drive product management for scalable applications including large-scale data ingestion, partner integrations and CRM integrations.
- Build products that support large scale machine learning models which support and drive processing of hundreds of terabytes of unstructured and structured data
- Manage internal and customer facing relationships to drive adoption, requirements, marketing, and support
What we’re looking for:
- Must have built B2B enterprise SaaS products from inception to delivery
- 6+ years in a Product Management role in a SaaS software and big data environment
- 3+ years of Product Management experience in a customer facing or partner facing product role
- Experience building analytics solutions from back end to visual display
- Experience working with vast, disparate data sets
- Experience turning data sources / sets into analytics/reports that customers value
- Experience working with leading CRM products (Salesforce, SAP, Dynamics etc.)
- Must be able to utilize data to make key decisions and influence others
- Experience working with Sales and Marketing in order to collect feedback and strategize on new features
- Experience working cross-functionally in a Product Management role and influencing others within the company and outside
- BA/BS required, MBA or MS in Computer Science or Engineering a plus
Why join us?
- Be part of a rapidly-growing, pre-IPO company
- Opportunity to extend our ABM leadership position and fast-track innovation behind AI-powered Account-Based Marketing solutions
- Drive the next generation of intelligent CRM technologies and invent how Artificial Intelligence, product design, and applications converge
- Work with a world class team of engineers, PMs, data scientists, sales and marketers
- Have the flexibility of a start up with the security of a sizable, well-funded organization (we recently closed a $65M round of funding)
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, engage, close and measure progress against best-fit accounts. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, 401k, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, Pinot Noir Fridays, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!