Demandbase, a leading SaaS-based B2B marketing technology company and San Francisco Business Times #5 Best Places to Work, is looking for more inspired and driven people to join us in our downtown San Francisco office. With a roster of dedicated, blue-chip customers that’s growing every single day, we’re in a phase of tremendous growth and establishing the team that will take us to the next level. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class B2B marketing technology, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance. If you love innovating and collaborating with highly intelligent, motivated people who are also pretty fun to hang out with, you’re probably a good fit for us.
We are seeking a Project Manager to support our in-house services group in our San Francisco office. This person will be responsible for managing our new customer deployments. Responsibilities will include managing project kickoffs, capturing business requirements, sharing best practices, and project managing overall deployment effort. This is a highly visible role that will need to effectively coordinate all aspects of a services engagement between customer success team members, implementation engineers, and client resources.
What you’ll be doing...
- Gather, document, and maintain business requirements for new customer implementations.
- Understand and document customer’s business objectives and goals.
- Provide guidance and best practices on how best to use and implement Demandbase.
- Ensure client's requirements are in line with the technical capabilities of the Demandbase solution.
- Provide oversight to ensure successful customer deployment.
- Effectively manage project schedule with multiple concurrent implementations.
- Own and escalate any issues preventing successful implementations.
- Manage process delivery of client implementations and recommend changes to continually improve the process, including the creation of documentation where necessary.
- Create, manage, update project plans to track implementations and report project status.
- Develop functional expertise with Demandbase solutions and maintain knowledge as features continue to evolve and new or updated products are rolled out over time.
- Work cross-functionally to help plan, execute, and drive adoption of process improvements.
- Support the organization in continuously optimizing the customer experience and pursuing successful interactions from onboarding through renewal.
- Lead by example to contribute to a high performing, creative and collaborative culture.
- Support development of skills proactively, remove barriers to individual and team success.
What we’re looking for...
- 5-10 years of experience as a business analyst, functional consultant, or project manager.
- Implementation experience in a professional services capacity for a SaaS product company preferred
- A successful track-record in customer-facing roles, supporting external customers in a highly professional manner.
- Ability to assess quickly what a customer needs and translate that into configuration or integration specifications.
- Be able to distill communication between business users and technical users.
- Prior exposure to digital marketing solutions such as Google Analytics, Adobe Experience Cloud, Content Management Systems, and / or Marketing Automation Systems a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Skills we’ll be looking for...
- Project management
- Strong communication
- Analytical mindset
- Professional services experience
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, 401k, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, Pinot Noir Fridays, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
The Demandbase ABM Platform is the only comprehensive set of ABM solutions, Artificial Intelligence and patented technology purpose built for the account-based needs of B2B. This allows B2B companies to execute their marketing and sales efforts across the funnel to identify, attract, engage, and convert their target accounts and then measure the results. You can scale and grow your efforts with the leading ABM vendor instead of trying to patch everything together with multiple point solutions. The Demandbase ABM Platform allows customers to define their ABM strategies and initiatives and then take action from a single platform. It leverages unique B2B data sets, Artificial Intelligence and IP targeting technology, Real-Time Intent as well as ingesting our customers’ first party and CRM data in order to provide insights and initiate account activities. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Grainger, Salesforce and others use Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase was named a Best Place to Work by SF Business times in 2015, 2016, and 2017 and Glassdoor’s Top 10 Best Places to Work in 2016. For more information, please visit https://www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.