Demandbase, a leading SaaS-based B2B marketing technology company and San Francisco Business Times Best Places to Work, is looking for more inspired and driven people to join us in our downtown San Francisco office. With a roster of dedicated, blue-chip customers that’s growing every day, we’re in a phase of tremendous growth and establishing the team that will take us to the next level. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class B2B marketing technology, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance.
ABM is the hottest trend in marketing, and as the clear category leader, Demandbase is well positioned to become an essential part of every B2B marketer’s technology stack. The VP of Growth is a critical position to help Demandbase achieve this.
We are seeking a high performing B2B marketer with a passion for building new categories and partnering with sales teams to accelerate revenue growth. As the Vice President of Growth, you will lead a talented team of marketing professionals across all aspects of demand generation, field marketing and digital marketing, all while shaping the Demandbase brand as we continue our explosive growth trajectory.
The ideal candidate is passionate about their career and pushing a company to exceed our business goals. This person is also innately curious about business, technology, and new approaches to B2B marketing.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead a team of marketing professionals spanning all aspects of demand generation, WW field marketing, digital marketing, and creative.
- Continue to scale our marketing efforts and take primary responsibility for exceeding our pipeline opportunity goals each quarter
- Drive continual improvements in lead conversion rates, close rates and funnel velocity
- Align closely with Sales to execute a world class Account Based Marketing strategy
- Develop and execute programs to drive pipeline and closed revenue, leveraging key channels such as digital advertising, web marketing, video, webinars, direct mail, events, field activities and more.
- Establish KPIs for all programs and track performance to ensure marketing plans are delivering expected business outcomes.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to ongoing sales and marketing alignment
- Guide the Demandbase brand identity and messaging as we scale into a major marketing technology player
- Develop a deep understanding of ABM and Demandbase technology so that you can represent the company as a thought leader at industry conferences, customer workshops, and prospect meetings.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 10 years in a marketing role with the past 4 at the Director level or above
- A minimum of 4 years experience in Demand Generation driving B2B marketing activities with lengthy sales cycles
- BA/BS required
Why join us?
- Be part of a rapidly-growing, pre-IPO company
- Opportunity to extend our ABM leadership position and fast-track innovation behind AI-powered Account-Based Marketing solutions
- Drive the next generation of intelligent CRM technologies and invent how Artificial Intelligence, product design, and applications converge
- Work with a world class team of engineers, PMs, data scientists, sales and marketers
- Have the flexibility of a start up with the security of a sizable, well-funded organization
Demandbase, the leader in Account-Based Marketing, enables B2B companies to identify and target the accounts they value most, and then market to them across the entire funnel. The Demandbase B2B Data Cloud is the definitive B2B database and technology for targeting accounts and specific segments within those accounts. The B2B Data Cloud supports customers across their existing, full marketing technology stack and powers The Demandbase B2B Marketing Cloud, which is the only subscription-based ad targeting and web personalization solution that lets marketers connect campaigns directly to revenue. The B2B Marketing Cloud is powered by patented technology, which allows companies to identify the accounts they value most and personalize their digital marketing efforts to them. With Demandbase, businesses can target, engage, convert and retain the customers that matter most to their bottom line. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies such as Adobe, Salesforce.com, Box, CSC, DocuSign, Dell and others use Demandbase to drive Account-Based Marketing and maximize their marketing performance. More information can be found at https://www.demandbase.com.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, 100% paid for short-term and long-term disability, 100% paid for life insurance, 401k, flexible vacation policy, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, and much more!