Demandbase, a leading SaaS-based B2B marketing technology company and Glassdoor’s Top 10 Best Places to Work, is looking for more inspired and driven people to join us. With a roster of loyal, blue-chip customers that’s growing every day, we’re in a phase of tremendous growth and building the team that will take us to the next level. As a late-stage/pre-IPO startup, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are towards building world-class B2B marketing technology, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance. If you enjoy innovating and collaborating with highly intelligent, motivated people who are also pretty fun to hang out with, you’re a good fit for us.
We are looking for a high-performing RVP of Enterprise Sales to drive revenue growth with target companies over $500M in annual revenue. You lead an eager and driven team in setting and executing effective sales strategies that result in consistent achievement of defined sales goals. You maximize your sales team’s potential and productivity by coaching and inspiring them to achieve more than they think they can. You continue to scale your team to support aggressive growth goals for 2019.
What we’re looking for…
- 8+ years of previous on-quota, B2B enterprise sales experience in a highly competitive market, with at least 3 of those years in a leadership role
- Domain expertise and sales experience with Marketing and/or Advertising technology solutions, with a strong preference for SaaS experience
- Experience managing and scaling a team of 6+ Enterprise Account Executives
- Strategic thinker with a sales mentality, as well as analytical ability and a proven ability to execute strategy
- Proven success in scaling high performing sales organizations
- Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast sales revenue
- Willing to travel as needed
- BS/BS required
What you’ll be doing…
- Lead a team of Enterprise Account Executives to attain their defined sales quota by enabling them to aggressively prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline.
- Manage team pipeline and forecast to ensure quota achievement; deliver accurate forecasting for the business
- Coach the team to close business that exceeds monthly, quarterly and annual bookings objectives
- Through your deep understanding of deal management, assist AEs in closing complex deals by encouraging them to develop senior-level relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers
- Be the escalation point for procurement and contract issues when needed
- Attract, hire, coach, on-board and retain top sales talent
- Work with other sales leaders in enabling the sales teams’ success by creating structure and process where needed, as well as facilitating access to critical resources and content
- Ongoing collaboration with Sales Development, Customer Success and Marketing teams
Why join us?
- Be part of a rapidly-growing, pre-IPO company
- Opportunity to extend our ABM leadership position and fast-track innovation behind AI-powered Account-Based Marketing solutions
- Drive the next generation of intelligent CRM technologies and invent how Artificial Intelligence, product design, and applications converge
- Work with a world class team of engineers, PMs, data scientists, sales and marketers
- Have the flexibility of a start up with the security of a sizable, well-funded organization
Demandbase, the leader in Account-Based Marketing, enables B2B companies to identify and target the accounts they value most, and then market to them across the entire funnel. The Demandbase B2B Data Cloud is the definitive B2B database and technology for targeting accounts and specific segments within those accounts. The B2B Data Cloud supports customers across their existing, full marketing technology stack and powers The Demandbase B2B Marketing Cloud, which is the only subscription-based ad targeting and web personalization solution that lets marketers connect campaigns directly to revenue. The B2B Marketing Cloud is powered by patented technology, which allows companies to identify the accounts they value most and personalize their digital marketing efforts to them. With Demandbase, businesses can target, engage, convert and retain the customers that matter most to their bottom line. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies such as Adobe, Salesforce.com, Box, CSC, DocuSign, Dell and others use Demandbase to drive Account-Based Marketing and maximize their marketing performance. More information can be found at https://www.demandbase.com.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, 100% paid for short-term and long-term disability, 100% paid for life insurance, 401k, flexible vacation policy, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, and much more!