Demandbase, a leading SaaS-based B2B marketing technology company and San Francisco Business Times #5 Best Places to Work, is looking for more inspired and driven people to join us in our downtown San Francisco office. With a roster of dedicated, blue-chip customers that’s growing every single day, we’re in a phase of tremendous growth and establishing the team that will take us to the next level. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class B2B marketing technology, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance. If you love innovating and collaborating with highly intelligent, motivated people who are also pretty fun to hang out with, you’re probably a good fit for us.
The IT Support Engineer is a key member of the IT team and is responsible for the development, management and support of all employee facing IT systems, services and applications.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing technical support and solutions for company employees by monitoring and responding quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk, prioritizing issues based on need and scope with a security first mindset
- Recording all issues in the ticket tracking system (Samanage) to ensure effective reporting of the department’s performance
- Deployment of hardware and software for new employees using automation tools
- Ownership of issues until resolution.
- First and Second level support for network and Windows server issues.
- Development and implementation of processes and workflow to improve IT efficiency.
- Support of A/V (Zoom) equipment as needed
- Knowledge working with various cloud providers and SaaS solutions
- Experience supporting VOIP solutions
What we’re looking for:
- Requires 2-4 years working in an IT Helpdesk or Technical Support role
- Expertise with Apple and Windows desktop platforms
- Experience with configuration and management of SaaS solutions such as Okta, Box, GSuite
- Experience with imaging and deployment of desktops (Mac and PC) using automation tools such as JAMF and Microsoft InTune
- Basic understanding of wireless networking
- Basic understanding of Local and Wide Area networks
- Knowledge of DNS, DHCP, Active Directory
- Experience contributing to the development of new tools, processes, and procedures to help move the IT department forward.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
The Demandbase ABM Platform is the only comprehensive set of ABM solutions, Artificial Intelligence and patented technology purpose built for the account-based needs of B2B. This allows B2B companies to execute their marketing and sales efforts across the funnel to identify, attract, engage, and convert their target accounts and then measure the results. You can scale and grow your efforts with the leading ABM vendor instead of trying to patch everything together with multiple point solutions. The Demandbase ABM Platform allows customers to define their ABM strategies and initiatives and then take action from a single platform. It leverages unique B2B data sets, Artificial Intelligence and IP targeting technology, Real-Time Intent as well as ingesting our customers’ first party and CRM data in order to provide insights and initiate account activities. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Grainger, Salesforce and others use Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase was named a Best Place to Work by SF Business times in 2015, 2016, and 2017 and Glassdoor’s Top 10 Best Places to Work in 2016. For more information, please visit https://www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, 401k, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, Pinot Noir Fridays, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!