Demandbase is a B2B marketing technology company that has developed the world's first ABM marketing platform. With a roster of loyal, blue-chip customers that’s growing every day, we’re in a phase of pre-IPO growth and are building the team that will take us to the next level. If you thrive on innovation and working with the best in industry, you’re probably a good fit for us.
Demandbase tracks and catalogs all B2B web traffic and has amassed the largest business data-set in the world. We effectively identify (down to the individual level) who, at what company, is visiting the websites of our clients. This allows us to target marketing to that individual in a meaningful way.
We're currently looking for a Product Manager to drive the design and delivery for our "Conversion" products. Conversion is what we call our our sales enablement product line.
This position will work directly supporting the Demandbase artificial intelligence applications; therefore, you will be responsible for building a highly available, scalable, distributed and secure systems.
What you’ll be doing:
- Take ownership of a key areas for Demandbase including product management, design, QA, and management of the entire lifecycle of the products from inception, delivery, to continuous iterations
- Drive product management for scalable applications including large-scale data ingestion, partner integrations and CRM integrations.
- Build applications that support large scale machine learning models which support and drive processing of hundreds of terabytes of unstructured and structured data
- Manage internal and customer facing relationships to drive adoption, requirements, marketing, and support
What we’re looking for:
- 4-6 years in a Product Management role in a SaaS software and/or big data environment
- 2 years of Product Management in a customer facing or partner facing product role
- Must have built/created B2B enterprise SaaS products from inception to delivery
- Experience working with leading CRM products (Salesforce, SAP, Dynamics etc.)
- Must be able to utilize data to make key decisions and influence others
- Experience working with Sales and Marketing in order collect feedback and strategize on new features
- Experience working cross-functionally in a Product Management role and influencing others within the company and outside
- Understanding of MVP and strong belief in lean product development methodologies
- Must be able to identify product opportunities and define product vision/strategy
- Ability and willingness to thrive in an environment where the expectation is to drive work forward with minimal direction
- BA/BS required, MBA or MS in Computer Science or Engineering a plus
- Experience building sales enablement products a plus
Why join us?
- Be part of a rapidly-growing, pre-IPO company
- Opportunity to extend our ABM leadership position and fast-track innovation behind AI-powered Account-Based Marketing solutions
- Drive the next generation of intelligent CRM technologies and invent how Artificial Intelligence, product design, and applications converge
- Work with a world class team of engineers, PMs, data scientists, sales and marketers
- Have the flexibility of a start up with the security of a sizable, well-funded organization (we recently closed a $65M round of funding)
The Demandbase ABM Platform is the only comprehensive set of ABM solutions, Artificial Intelligence and patented technology purpose built for the account-based needs of B2B. This allows B2B companies to execute their marketing and sales efforts across the funnel to identify, attract, engage, and convert their target accounts and then measure the results. You can scale and grow your efforts with the leading ABM vendor instead of trying to patch everything together with multiple point solutions. The Demandbase ABM Platform allows customers to define their ABM strategies and initiatives and then take action from a single platform. It leverages unique B2B data sets, Artificial Intelligence and IP targeting technology, Real-Time Intent as well as ingesting our customers’ first party and CRM data in order to provide insights and initiate account activities. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Grainger, Salesforce and others use Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase was named a Best Place to Work by SF Business times in 2015, 2016, and 2017 and Glassdoor’s Top 10 Best Places to Work in 2016. For more information, please visit https://www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, 401k, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, Pinot Noir Fridays, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!