Demandbase, a leading SaaS-based B2B marketing technology company and San Francisco Business Times #5 Best Places to Work, is looking for more inspired and driven people to join us in our downtown San Francisco office. With a roster of dedicated, blue-chip customers that’s growing every single day, we’re in a phase of tremendous growth and establishing the team that will take us to the next level. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class B2B marketing technology, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance. If you love innovating and collaborating with highly intelligent, motivated people who are also pretty fun to hang out with, you’re probably a good fit for us.
The primary responsibility of this role is to deliver strategic marketing guidance to new B2B clients and to drive business value from the Demandbase platform.
As a member of the client Onboarding Team, you will be responsible for ensuring each client receives the highest quality technology and consultative experience possible. You will be assessing client needs to determine the optimal technical setup and strategy to reach clients ABM objectives. Your role will set the tone for the client’s relationship and success with Demandbase
This role will sit within either our San Francisco or New York City office and reports to the Senior Manager, Onboarding.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage multiple client implementations simultaneously
- Consult clients in determining applicable best practices for setup and configuration of the Demandbase product suite
- Understand and communicate fundamentals of Account Based Marketing
- Accurately forecast client activation dates to maintain scheduled implementation timelines
- Maintain advanced working knowledge of all Demandbase products and services.
- Interpret and understand client technical requirements
- Evaluate and manage client expectations in line with optimal ABM outcomes
- Maintain accurate and timely records of all client interactions
- Answer questions regarding product functionality and usage
- Escalate issues appropriately and quickly to engineering/management for swift client resolution
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years in a B2B marketing, consulting, or client-facing onboarding role
- Foundational understanding of the B2B marketing technology landscape and ABM solutions
- Ability to quickly assess client goals and objectives within a B2B framework
- Skilled at understanding how marketing technologies impact client KPIs
- BA/BS degree (ideally in a marketing discipline)
- Demonstrate desire for continuous learning and expansion of responsibility
- Knowledge of enterprise systems, Marketing Automation, CRM, experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
- Must be able to effectively communicate with internal and external executive level customers
- Collaborate regularly with other departments to improve processes or procedures
- Strong commitment to the success of customers and Demandbase business targets
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, 401k, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, Pinot Noir Fridays, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
The Demandbase ABM Platform is the only comprehensive set of ABM solutions, Artificial Intelligence and patented technology purpose built for the account-based needs of B2B. This allows B2B companies to execute their marketing and sales efforts across the funnel to identify, attract, engage, and convert their target accounts and then measure the results. You can scale and grow your efforts with the leading ABM vendor instead of trying to patch everything together with multiple point solutions. The Demandbase ABM Platform allows customers to define their ABM strategies and initiatives and then take action from a single platform. It leverages unique B2B data sets, Artificial Intelligence and IP targeting technology, Real-Time Intent as well as ingesting our customers’ first party and CRM data in order to provide insights and initiate account activities. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Grainger, Salesforce and others use Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase was named a Best Place to Work by SF Business times in 2015, 2016, and 2017 and Glassdoor’s Top 10 Best Places to Work in 2016. For more information, please visit https://www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.