Demandbase, a leading SaaS-based B2B marketing technology company and San Francisco Business Times #5 Best Places to Work, is looking for more inspired and driven people to join us in our downtown San Francisco office. With a roster of dedicated, blue-chip customers that’s growing every single day, we’re in a phase of tremendous growth and establishing the team that will take us to the next level. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class B2B marketing technology, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance. If you love innovating and collaborating with highly intelligent, motivated people who are also pretty fun to hang out with, you’re probably a good fit for us.
The VP, Support & Services role is based in our San Francisco office. At this time, we are only evaluating applicants who live within a 1-hour commute of downtown San Francisco.
You will be responsible for building and leading a world-class services organization while partnering closely with the greater Customer Success team and Sales. This role will be expected to provide our customers with high quality product implementations and scalable, effective onboarding services by leading four teams of customer-centric support and services experts.
The VP of Support & Services must understand the roles and processes within project management, support, implementation, and onboarding. This individual will be expected to motivate the Services organization and lead team members through the changes inherent to scaling a fast-growing, innovative company.
You should be an experienced leader with a demonstrated track record in (1) hiring and retaining top talent, (2) coaching team members and investing in their professional development (3) improving and scaling internal processes and (4) driving continuous change to improve the Demandbase customer experience. The VP of Support & Services will report into the Chief Customer Officer, Trish Sparks.
- Leadership of the Support and Services organization. Teams include Implementation Engineers, Support Engineers and two Onboarding teams with Consultants and Project Managers.
- Implementing and making all Demandbase customers successful.
- Consistently inspiring a group of high performing, high potential employees
- Partnering closely with the Customer Success and Sales organizations
- Creating and maintaining internal processes in order to measure and manage the risk of the Demandbase customer business, ensuring predictable customer success in every project.
- Managing a sustainable capacity planning process. Accountable to bookings, revenue and margin targets.
- Hire and retain top talent
- Establishing an education strategy for the support and services organization to ensure necessary training for new hires and existing team members.
- Drive customer success outcomes including increasing customer retention and reducing churn, as well as influencing future customer lifetime value through higher product adoption and customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners, aligning with product and marketing to drive a shared vision for the customer, while ensuring an effective customer feedback loop.
- Currently live within a 1-hour commute of downtown San Francisco
- An Executive with 10+ years of leadership experience within technology solutions companies across organizations such as Professional Services, Sales, Pre-Sales, Customer Success, Support and Project Management.
- Tactical experience with Saas software implementations required. Experience in marketing and advertising technologies preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate between the business and technical domains of a software implementation project, providing leadership in both.
- Strong operational, analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Team player that is self-motivated, collaborative, proactive, coachable and compassionate.
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Strong customer relationship skills and ability to focus on multiple customer needs simultaneously.
- Ability to manage and influence through persuasion, negotiation, and collaboration
- Strong commitment to success of customers combined with a passion for exceeding Demandbase business targets
The Demandbase B2B Marketing Cloud is a comprehensive set of marketing solutions that are transforming the way companies market and sell to other businesses. Demandbase is powered by patented technology that makes it possible to deliver personalized ads to people at specific companies across the web and tailor the website message to engage and convert these companies to customers. It easily connects into existing technologies including CRM, CMS, and marketing automation, analytics, chat and others so marketing leaders get a comprehensive view of the performance of their marketing programs- from awareness through pipeline and closed revenue. Leaders at fast-growing companies such as Adobe, Box, CSC, DocuSign, Dell and others use Demandbase to drive better B2B marketing performance. For more information, visit http://www.demandbase.com.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, 401k, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, snacks, catered lunch every Friday, Pinot Noir Fridays, chair massage, weekly yoga and much more!