Demandbase, a leading SaaS-based B2B marketing technology company and Glassdoor’s Top 10 Best Places to Work, is looking for more inspired and driven people to join us. With a roster of loyal, blue-chip customers that’s growing every day, we’re in a phase of tremendous growth and building the team that will take us to the next level. As a late-stage/pre-IPO startup, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are towards building world-class B2B marketing technology, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance. If you enjoy innovating and collaborating with highly intelligent, motivated people who are also pretty fun to hang out with, you’re a good fit for us.
We are currently looking for a Field Marketing Manager to join our Growth Marketing Team to support in-territory omni-channel marketing programs. This position is responsible for building and helping to accelerate pipeline for the field sales team by planning, developing and executing Field Marketing activities. The ideal candidate will have experience in B2B marketing across demand generation programs and event management. This role will report to the Director of Field Marketing and is based in our San Francisco office.
About the Team
The marketing team is made up of a variety of roles: demand generation, marketing automation, customer, product, content, partner and field marketing. This role will be an integral part of this team, taking broader programs into the territories for pipeline generation initiatives.
What you’ll be doing…
- Develop the regional field marketing plans to supports sales objectives and grow the Demandbase customer base in specific territories.
- Research, recommend and drive targeted marketing plans to bring together corporate programs, regional opportunities and partner activities, including but not limited to field events, press and analysis relations, establishing relationships with local marketing associations, and industry events/tradeshows.
- Work with Business Development to create a strategy for asserting Demandbase’s position in Account-Based Marketing (ABM).
- Ensure effective and efficient two-way communication between Demandbase marketing and sales teams.
- Work cross-functionally to oversee the timely execution of the field marketing plan.
- Ensure all activities achieve Demandbase standards, adhere to current messaging and remain within budget.
- Liaison with the lead development team to ensure there is alignment between the field marketing activity and lead follow-up.
- Forecast, evaluate, measure and report on marketing campaign effectiveness and ROI.
What we’re looking for…
- Minimum 5 years’ marketing experience with at least 3 years in a field marketing programs role in an innovative technology company.
- B2B enterprise software / SaaS marketing background with account-based marketing experience highly preferred
- Experience supporting a sales organization that has a B2B SaaS product focus, with a strong preference for digital marketing and advertising solutions.
- Ability to articulate strategic initiatives into a message/position that is meaningful and relevant to the local customer or prospect.
- Ability to think strategically and keep abreast of the latest B2B Marketing innovations, especially ABM.
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to prioritize on their own, and delegate tasks when appropriate.
- Proven ability to work in a demanding, fast paced environment and manage multiple programs at one time.
- Thrive in highly-collaborative work environments and understand the importance of creating effective feedback loops with internal stakeholders as well as customers, partners and vendors
- Ability to manage budgets and vendors.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience using sales and marketing technologies such as SFDC, Analytics tools, and MAS (Pardot preferred).
- Excited about meeting prospects and customers in the field with the ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing preferred.
Demandbase, the leader in Account-Based Marketing, enables B2B companies to identify and target the accounts they value most, and then market to them across the entire funnel. The Demandbase B2B Data Cloud is the definitive B2B database and technology for targeting accounts and specific segments within those accounts. The B2B Data Cloud supports customers across their existing, full marketing technology stack and powers The Demandbase B2B Marketing Cloud, which is the only subscription-based ad targeting and web personalization solution that lets marketers connect campaigns directly to revenue. The B2B Marketing Cloud is powered by patented technology, which allows companies to identify the accounts they value most and personalize their digital marketing efforts to them. With Demandbase, businesses can target, engage, convert and retain the customers that matter most to their bottom line. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies such as Adobe, Salesforce.com, Box, CSC, DocuSign, Dell and others use Demandbase to drive Account-Based Marketing and maximize their marketing performance. More information can be found at https://www.demandbase.com.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, 100% paid for short-term and long-term disability, 100% paid for life insurance, 401k, flexible vacation policy, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, and much more!