Demandbase, a leading SaaS-based B2B marketing technology company and Glassdoor’s Top 10 Best Places to Work, is looking for more inspired and driven people to join us. With a roster of loyal, blue-chip customers that’s growing every day, we’re in a phase of tremendous growth and building the team that will take us to the next level. As a late-stage/pre-IPO startup, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are towards building world-class B2B marketing technology, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance. If you enjoy innovating and collaborating with highly intelligent, motivated people who are also pretty fun to hang out with, you’re a good fit for us.
We are a group of talented individuals with deep expertise in the domain area of business applications and building large complex systems with simple user interfaces. We also have deep expertise in machine learning and big data technologies such as IR, NLP, and large graphs and utilize the best technology to provide innovative and novel products to frustrated end-users in the enterprise.
As Security Architect, you will provide guidance, as well as design and implement the security of Demandbase’s multi-tenant enterprise offering. You will be responsible for helping big data engineers, data scientists and application engineers design and implement a secure architecture for Demandbase’s massive peta-byte scale data processing, and machine learning applications.
Why we think you may want to join us:
- Be part of an experienced world class team of data scientists and engineers working on cutting-edge solutions
- Learn how to secure data-driven solutions of the future
- Build real-time APIs and customer-facing Applications at the cutting edge where business technology meets artificial intelligence.
- You would have access to a unique set of data capturing all interactions between businesses, which is sought after by many researchers.
- We are uniquely positioned with significant Intellectual Property
In particular, you will focus on:
- Data isolation risks and mitigation plans
- CWE/SANS and OWASP Security threats
- Secure coding practices
- Static, Dynamic, and OSS testing and how to mitigate early in the SDLC process
- Infrastructure and cloud related security risks and solutions
- Protection of data and GDPR compliance
What you'll be doing:
- Provide security expertise to infrastructure, product, engineering & QA teams. Areas include
- data isolation and pseudonymization
- authentication & authorization methods
- product encryption design and implementation
- logging and incident monitoring design
- secure storage design
- secure data transfer
- Collaborate with teams in architecture design and review sessions
- Collaborate with product managers on design of customer facing security features
- Drive implementation of Secure Software Development Lifecycle (SSDLC)
What we're looking for:
- Masters in Computer Science/Engineering and/or 5+ years of experience in Application Security
- Proven experience architecting secure enterprise SaaS environments
- Worked in a start-up (less than 150 employees) within the past 4 years
- Deep public cloud expertise (AWS and GCP)
- Experience using static and OSS analysis tools and understanding of commonly found code vulnerabilities
- Proven knowledge of common infrastructure security flaws, risks and optimal remediations
- In-depth knowledge of common security threats, such as attack techniques, evasive techniques, and preventative & defensive methods
- Knowledge of risk frameworks such as OWASP, CWE, and CVSS
- Experience in driving effective implementation & adoption of Secure Software Development Lifecycles (SSDLC) and software maturity models
- High level understanding of compliance frameworks (e.g. NIST)
- Strong communication skills and ability to clearly articulate security risks to individuals at all levels with varying degrees of technical ability
- Expertise in developing with and securing SQL, JAVA, Python and similar technologies
- Experience with Big Data a plus
Demandbase, the leader in Account-Based Marketing, enables B2B companies to identify and target the accounts they value most, and then market to them across the entire funnel. The Demandbase B2B Data Cloud is the definitive B2B database and technology for targeting accounts and specific segments within those accounts. The B2B Data Cloud supports customers across their existing, full marketing technology stack and powers The Demandbase B2B Marketing Cloud, which is the only subscription-based ad targeting and web personalization solution that lets marketers connect campaigns directly to revenue. The B2B Marketing Cloud is powered by patented technology, which allows companies to identify the accounts they value most and personalize their digital marketing efforts to them. With Demandbase, businesses can target, engage, convert and retain the customers that matter most to their bottom line. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies such as Adobe, Salesforce.com, Box, CSC, DocuSign, Dell and others use Demandbase to drive Account-Based Marketing and maximize their marketing performance. More information can be found at https://www.demandbase.com. Bottom of Form
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, 100% paid for short-term and long-term disability, 100% paid for life insurance, 401k, flexible vacation policy, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, and much more!