Demandbase, a leading SaaS-based B2B marketing technology company and San Francisco Business Times #5 Best Places to Work, is looking for more inspired and driven people to join us in our downtown San Francisco office. With a roster of dedicated, blue-chip customers that’s growing every single day, we’re in a phase of tremendous growth and establishing the team that will take us to the next level. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class B2B marketing technology, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance. If you love innovating and collaborating with highly intelligent, motivated people who are also pretty fun to hang out with, you’re probably a good fit for us.
What you’ll be doing...
You will play a pivotal role in supporting the entire organization from a technology standpoint. You will be responsible for scaling, managing and maintaining the corporate infrastructure; which includes internal and external office networks, all corporate IT equipment, and cloud assets. Success in this role requires the experience and desire to own many solutions and also get your hands dirty on a daily basis.
What we’re looking for...
- 3-5 years of experience being solely responsible for corporate IT
- You should have worked at a start-up (less than 150 employees) within the past 4 years
- You should have 2+ years tenure at most of your prior roles (unless there’s a good story….acquisition, folded etc…)
- Experience with cloud native technology companies
- Experience managing a small team of helpdesk staff
- Extensive knowledge of all the following technologies:
- Active Directory/Microsoft Server
- Mac and Windows Desktop
- Office 365/Microsoft Exchange
- AntiVirus technology
- Zoom or other collaborative AV technology
- Okta SSO
- A deep understanding of general IT processes for; onboarding/offboarding, vendor management, procurement, inventory management, and project management.
- Someone who is capable and comfortable discussing long term objectives with department heads as well as second level troubleshooting issue across many different platforms.
The Demandbase ABM Platform is the only comprehensive set of ABM solutions, Artificial Intelligence and patented technology purpose built for the account-based needs of B2B. This allows B2B companies to execute their marketing and sales efforts across the funnel to identify, attract, engage, and convert their target accounts and then measure the results. You can scale and grow your efforts with the leading ABM vendor instead of trying to patch everything together with multiple point solutions. The Demandbase ABM Platform allows customers to define their ABM strategies and initiatives and then take action from a single platform. It leverages unique B2B data sets, Artificial Intelligence and IP targeting technology, Real-Time Intent as well as ingesting our customers’ first party and CRM data in order to provide insights and initiate account activities. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Grainger, Salesforce and others use Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase was named a Best Place to Work by SF Business times in 2015, 2016, and 2017 and Glassdoor’s Top 10 Best Places to Work in 2016. For more information, please visit https://www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, 401k, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, Pinot Noir Fridays, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!