Demandbase, a leading SaaS-based B2B marketing technology company and San Francisco Business Times #5 Best Places to Work, is looking for more inspired and driven people to join us. With a roster of dedicated, blue-chip customers that’s growing every single day, we’re in a phase of tremendous growth and establishing the team that will take us to the next level. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class B2B marketing technology, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance. If you love innovating and collaborating with highly intelligent, motivated people who are also pretty fun to hang out with, you’re probably a good fit for us.
The Demandbase Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for growing, supporting, and renewing customer adoption of Demandbase solutions. This is accomplished by partnering with the client to achieve their objectives, driving customer adoption, accelerating time to live, time to value, and providing B2B digital business expertise. The CSM must be comfortable selling, consulting, and negotiating with Director, C, and VP level executives and possess a solid foundation and understanding of their business objectives. The CSM will articulate value and demonstrate how Demandbase solutions will enable our customers to achieve these objectives. The CSM will inspire and guide customers towards adoption of the Demandbase platform.
This position can be based either in our New York City or San Francisco offices.
Critical to success is a passion for urgency and the prompt resolution of customer issues, ensuring customers quickly realize maximum value from Demandbase solutions. The CSM must build strong relationships with clients and become a trusted advisor. The CSM must possess a strong understanding of digital/online marketing and associated technologies including Marketing Automation, Content Management Systems, Analytics, and CRM as well as strong account management and renewal ownership expertise.
What you’ll be doing…
- Act as primary point of contact throughout customer lifecycle
- Up-sell / cross-sell Demandbase solutions suite
- Drive, negotiate, and close renewal business
- Propose creative solutions to client’s executive sponsors such that critical success issues are proactively addressed
- Identify growth opportunities within client base and work with new business teammates to achieve growth goals
- Command credibility with senior marketing executives
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of Demandbase products and services
- Possess strong presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Build and maintain strong relationships with multiple contacts within assigned customer base
- Project manage client initiatives – both internally and externally
- Resolve customer issues
- Onboard new customers
- Advocate for customers internally at Demandbase
- Maintain expertise on industry trends/practices and competitive landscape
- Develop customer stories, case studies and client references
What we’re looking for…
- BA/BSc degree required
- 7+ years relevant work experience in a strategic account management position
- Proven sales success in upsell and cross-sell environments
- Ability to build and coordinate internal teams and resources
- Deep Marketing Automation and/or CRM and/or Content Management Systems/ Analytics experience
- Web 2.0 savvy
- Proven experience in managing technical, intangible project implementations
- Experience helping customers identify gaps in business process and workflow
- Proven success aligning successful solutions, as well as gathering and demonstrating ROI data
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, 401k, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, Pinot Noir Fridays, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
The Demandbase ABM Platform is the only comprehensive set of ABM solutions, Artificial Intelligence and patented technology purpose built for the account-based needs of B2B. This allows B2B companies to execute their marketing and sales efforts across the funnel to identify, attract, engage, and convert their target accounts and then measure the results. You can scale and grow your efforts with the leading ABM vendor instead of trying to patch everything together with multiple point solutions. The Demandbase ABM Platform allows customers to define their ABM strategies and initiatives and then take action from a single platform. It leverages unique B2B data sets, Artificial Intelligence and IP targeting technology, Real-Time Intent as well as ingesting our customers’ first party and CRM data in order to provide insights and initiate account activities. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Grainger, Salesforce and others use Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase was named a Best Place to Work by SF Business times in 2015, 2016, and 2017 and Glassdoor’s Top 10 Best Places to Work in 2016. For more information, please visit https://www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.