The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building word-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Pre-Sales Solutions Consultants are a vital part of the Demandbase Sales organization, supporting Reps in the field through clear, articulate expression of expertise about our technology and the marketing tech ecosystem. SC's proactively assess the business and technical needs of our prospective customers, craft effective implementation strategies for the customer’s existing marketing stack, and assist sales reps in closing business by developing, presenting, and demonstrating Demandbase solutions and proof-of-concept implementations tailored to the customer’s business.
- Support sales reps on calls and in-person meetings to present Demandbase technologies
- Assess prospects’ websites and marketing stacks to determine appropriate implementation
- Develop implementation plans and strategies tailored to customer business and technical needs
- Develop and present technical demonstrations and proof-of-concept implementations
- Advise customer technical teams on implementation strategies and best practices
- Strong knowledge of marketing tech ecosystem, including web analytics, content management, marketing automation, and CRM
- Strong presentation skills
- 3+ years experience either as a solutions consultant or pre-sales technical consultant
- Understanding of B2B marketing landscape
- Expertise in Web Analytics, including Google and Adobe
- CMS customization experience (SiteCore, Drupal, Wordpress, etc)
- Familiarity with marketing automation systems such as Eloqua or Marketo
- Understanding of Salesforce.com implementations and workflows
- Knowledge of online advertising technologies is strongly desired
- Ability and willingness to travel 15%-20%
- Bachelors degree required
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, engage, close and measure progress against best-fit accounts. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, 100% paid for short-term and long-term disability, 100% paid for life insurance, 401k, flexible vacation policy, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, and much more!