Demandbase, a leading SaaS-based B2B marketing technology company and San Francisco Business Times #5 Best Places to Work, is looking for more inspired and driven people to join us in our downtown San Francisco office. With a roster of dedicated, blue-chip customers that’s growing every single day, we’re in a phase of tremendous growth and establishing the team that will take us to the next level. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class B2B marketing technology, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance. If you love innovating and collaborating with highly intelligent, motivated people who are also pretty fun to hang out with, you’re probably a good fit for us.
What you’ll be doing…
In support of Demandbase’s marketing technology stack, the IT Security and Compliance Manager will be responsible for supporting all initiatives to help meet current security and compliance requirements including updating the control environment and documentation, risk assessments, vendor assessments, help manage security and privacy awareness training all the while helping to interface with our external auditors and data privacy team to ensure the completion of any audits. Additionally, you will oversee the vendor security and privacy process to make sure the right partners are identified and on-boarded. This role reports to the Director of IT & Security.
What we’re looking for...
- Your experience should be with cloud-based tech companies and you should have worked in the start-up environment, at some point, within the past 4 years.
- You should have 2+ years tenure at most of your prior roles (unless there’s a good story….acquisition, folded etc…).
- 3-5 years of experience in a Security and/or Compliance role
- Extensive knowledge of SSAE18 SOC2 reporting, ISO certification process, and global privacy (including GDPR)
- A deep understanding of general IT and cloud security controls, such as Information Security, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, Vendor Management, Software Development, Hardware and Software.
- If you also happen to have a CISA or CISSP certification and experience with defensive security, that’s a plus.
- Big 4 CPA experience working with cloud companies also a huge plus.
More about Demandbase…
The Demandbase B2B Marketing Cloud is a comprehensive set of marketing solutions that are transforming the way companies market and sell to other businesses. Demandbase is powered by patented technology that makes it possible to deliver personalized ads to people at specific companies across the web and tailor the website message to engage and convert these companies to customers. It easily connects into existing technologies including CRM, CMS, and marketing automation, analytics, chat and others so marketing leaders get a comprehensive view of the performance of their marketing programs- from awareness through pipeline and closed revenue. Leaders at fast-growing companies such as Adobe, Box, CSC, DocuSign, Dell and others use Demandbase to drive better B2B marketing performance. For more information, visit http://www.demandbase.com.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, 401k, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, snacks, catered lunch every Friday, Friday Happy Hours, chair massage, weekly yoga and much more!