Demandbase, a leading SaaS-based B2B marketing technology company and Glassdoor’s Top 10 Best Places to Work, is looking for more inspired and driven people to join us. With a roster of dedicated, blue-chip customers that’s growing every single day, we’re in a phase of tremendous growth and establishing the team that will take us to the next level. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building extraordinary B2B marketing technology, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance. If you love innovating and collaborating with highly intelligent, motivated people who are also pretty fun to hang out with, you’re probably a good fit for us.
The Senior ABM Consultant, Enterprise plays a meaningful role in counseling and guiding our customers on their path to success with Demandbase. As an evangelist for Account-Based Marketing and a trusted advisor to some of the world’s most sophisticated digital marketers, this linchpin position demands a vast breadth and depth of digital marketing experience and consulting acumen. You should will have an experience representing innovative strategic wins from their own marketing career, a world-class consulting background, and a profound passion for sharing their talent and insight with others. If you just can’t help but make the people around you better and more successful, you’re the one we’re looking for.
What you’ll be doing…
- Advise and consult with Demandbase customers on ABM methodologies around how to operationalize ABM and develop strategies and tactics to gain organizational adoption within their organization.
- Develop an ABM “adoption” model/ structure/ methodology that can be used across Demandbase’s customer base.
- Coordinate with Services, Customer Success, and Sales management teams to optimize the ABM consultant’s engagement with Demandbase customers to maximum value and success.
- Understand customer’s business objectives and goals, and coordinate Demandbase partners to deliver on KPIs.
- Ensure client's objectives are in line with the technical capabilities of the Demandbase solution.
- Advise and educate Demandbase teams on evolving best practices.
- Contribute to thought leadership articles and blog posts focusing ABM strategies and adoption techniques.
- Plan and deliver highly tailored workshops, guided discussions, and other consultative engagements with partners at all levels of the customer organization from the analysts to the CEO.
What we’re looking for…
- BA or BS degree, preferably in marketing
- 10+ years in a marketing role
- 5+ years consultative experience
- Impeccable project management skills
- Clear, authoritative communication skills
- Consistent record making challenging decisions with great results
- Serious digital marketing chops, with hands-on expertise in analytics, marketing automation, and content management systems.
- Experience counseling C-Suite executives at large enterprise companies.
- Practical experience with Account-Based Marketing. You should already be familiar with Demandbase and other ABM solutions in the marketplace, and have the expertise to advise others in growing and optimizing their ABM strategies.
Demandbase, the leader in Account-Based Marketing, enables B2B companies to identify and target the accounts they value most, and then market to them across the entire funnel. The Demandbase B2B Data Cloudis the clear-cut B2B database and technology for targeting accounts and specific segments within those accounts. The B2B Data Cloud supports customers across their existing, full marketing technology stack and powers The Demandbase B2B Marketing Cloud, which is the only subscription-based ad targeting and web personalization solution that lets marketers connect campaigns directly to revenue. The B2B Marketing Cloud is powered by patented technology, which allows companies to identify the accounts they value most and personalize their digital marketing efforts to them. With Demandbase, businesses can target, engage, convert and retain the customers that matter most to their bottom line. Enterprise leaders and fast growing companies such as Adobe, Salesforce.com, Box, CSC, DocuSign, Dell and others use Demandbase to drive Account-Based Marketing and maximize their marketing performance. More information can be found at https://www.demandbase.com.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, 401k, cell phone reimbursement, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, Pinot Noir Fridays, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!