What do industry leaders like Adobe, American Express, Box, Dell, Salesforce.com and SAP have in common? They all use Demandbase solutions to power their business-to-business (B2B) marketing!
Demandbase, a leading SaaS-based B2B marketing technology company and Glassdoor’s Top 10 Best Places to Work, is looking for more inspired and driven people to join us. With a roster of loyal, blue-chip customers that’s growing every day, we’re in a phase of tremendous growth and building the team that will take us to the next level. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class B2B marketing technology, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance. If you enjoy innovating and collaborating with highly intelligent, motivated people who are also pretty fun to hang out with, you’re probably a good fit for us.
We are seeking a Business Development Intern to support our Strategic Alliances and Channels function. As part of the internship program you will have the opportunity to learn many aspects of the BD discipline.
- Partner portal project (involves working with the Marketing team) establishing templates for new partners, determining the cadence of updates and communications based on partner type
- Help with account mapping between top partners and DB Sales/CSM teams in order to facilitate collaboration and joint-selling.
- Create a template to help Demandbase Sales and Customer Success Managers understand capabilities of each Partner
- Salesforce account maintenance (work with all members of the Channels & Alliances team to set account priority)
- Must be enrolled in a 4 year accredited university or graduated no later than May 2018
- Must have completed your freshman year
- Must live within commuting distance of our San Francisco office
- Should be majoring in a business or marketing discipline
Demandbase, the leader in Account-Based Marketing, enables B2B companies to identify and target the accounts they value most, and then market to them across the entire funnel. The Demandbase B2B Data Cloud is the definitive B2B database and technology for targeting accounts and specific segments within those accounts. The B2B Data Cloud supports customers across their existing, full marketing technology stack and powers The Demandbase B2B Marketing Cloud, which is the only subscription-based ad targeting and web personalization solution that lets marketers connect campaigns directly to revenue. The B2B Marketing Cloud is powered by patented technology, which allows companies to identify the accounts they value most and personalize their digital marketing efforts to them. With Demandbase, businesses can target, engage, convert and retain the customers that matter most to their bottom line. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies such as Adobe, Salesforce.com, Box, CSC, DocuSign, Dell and others use Demandbase to drive Account-Based Marketing and maximize their marketing performance. More information can be found at https://www.demandbase.com.