Demandbase is a leading SaaS-based B2B marketing technology company and a San Francisco Business Times Best Places to Work. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are building world-class B2B marketing technology, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance. If you enjoy innovating and collaborating with highly intelligent, motivated people who are also fun to hang out with, you’re probably a good fit for us.
We are a mature, pre-IPO start up that has developed a way of creating personalized and targeted marketing at scale using data science, artificial intelligence and some ingenious magic to make it all come together.
We track and store all B2B web activity and are sitting on the largest business data-set in the world! This data reveals an individual’s role at a company and helps us understand behavioral signals so we’re able to craft extremely relevant marketing campaigns targeted at highly specific audiences. The result is an exponential increase in the rate of customer conversion – the likes of which have never been seen before.
Despite having achieved a level of business maturity and proven market fit, we’re still at a time in our growth where someone can come in, work on highly innovative projects, and have the ability to make a huge individual impact.
What we’re looking for…
- 2+ years in a technical support role at a data-intense company
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix environments
- Experience facilitating between customer-facing and technical teams
- Proven experience delivering excellent service to high-profile customers.
- Excel and data management skills, including MySQL.
- Knowledge of web marketing and advertising technologies. Prior AdTech or CRM experience a plus.
- Salesforce/Zendesk experience is a plus
A few traits that will be helpful to achieve success in this role:
- Ability to handle high-pressure customer engagements with poise, patience, and persistence.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a positive & optimistic attitude.
- Flexible thinking. We’re looking for highly adaptable people to help us continue to grow this fast-evolving business.
What you’ll be doing…
- Delivers timely support to customers via email and some phone
- Take end-to-end ownership of customer issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause and issue resolution
- Clearly communicate and set expectations with key stakeholders
- Serve as the internal and external point of contact on customer escalations and ensure customer issues are resolved as expediently as possible
- Collect information and document bugs (in Jira) for product issues that are impacting customers
- Provide feedback to the training and documentation organization so that common or emerging issues can be addressed before they become serious or widespread
- Create process or troubleshooting documentation in the support knowledge base
- Push creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry standard practices to come up with process improvements and new ways to delight customers
- Works with the Engineering Data team to ensure data quality, providing a vital feedback loop to continually improve the database
The Demandbase ABM Platform is the only comprehensive set of ABM solutions, Artificial Intelligence and patented technology purpose built for the account-based needs of B2B. This allows B2B companies to execute their marketing and sales efforts across the funnel to identify, attract, engage, and convert their target accounts and then measure the results. You can scale and grow your efforts with the leading ABM vendor instead of trying to patch everything together with multiple point solutions. The Demandbase ABM Platform allows customers to define their ABM strategies and initiatives and then take action from a single platform. It leverages unique B2B data sets, Artificial Intelligence and IP targeting technology, Real-Time Intent as well as ingesting our customers’ first party and CRM data in order to provide insights and initiate account activities. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Grainger, Salesforce and others use Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase was named a Best Place to Work by SF Business times in 2015, 2016, and 2017 and Glassdoor’s Top 10 Best Places to Work in 2016. For more information, please visit https://www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, 401k, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, Pinot Noir Fridays, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!