What do industry leaders like Adobe, American Express, Box, Dell, Salesforce.com and SAP have in common? They all use Demandbase solutions to power their business-to-business (B2B) marketing!
Demandbase is the pioneer in SaaS-based B2B marketing technology is looking for inspired and driven people to join our team. With a roster of loyal, blue-chip customers that’s growing every day, we’re in a phase of tremendous growth and building the team that will take us to the next level. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class B2B marketing technology, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance. If you enjoy innovating and collaborating with highly intelligent, motivated people who are also pretty fun to hang out with, you’re probably a good fit for us.
You will own all aspects of automation including design, implementation, code review, integration, maintenance and production deployment of test automation, scripts and test-suites associated with the Demandbase product line. You will be responsible for building and maintaining highly visible and scalable automation frameworks that use all the modern framework paradigms, techniques and tools.
You should possess strong analytical, design, and problem diagnosis skills. You should embrace ambiguity, get excited about challenges, and be a self-starter.
What you’ll be doing…
- Impact: You’ll be providing core capabilities that will be used to build rich automation frameworks. You’ll be an evangelist for automation and provide guidance and expertise in your area.
- Technology: You’ll be working with automation technologies such as Selenium Webdriver, Hamcrest, TestNG, Protractor, Watir.
- Collaboration: You’ll be working alongside our most senior engineers and DevOps folks to help us build and maintain a massively scalable automation framework.
- Learning: You will learn about and contribute to the communities creating technologies we use.
What we’re looking for…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 4+ years prior experience in software development and/or automation using object-oriented development principles
- Experience building automation frameworks from scratch based on requirements
- Experience with data-driven and hybrid frameworks for web applications
- Experience writing intermediate to advanced queries in relational databases like Postgres, MySQL or Oracle DB’s.
- Experience working with API’s, Web Services (REST, SOAP) and underlying HTTP, TCP/IP protocols in multilayer QA test automation frameworks
- Effective written skills and ability to document automation, test harnesses, coding principles & standards
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Experience with HTML, DOM, JSON and CSS
- Experience working with Linux/Unix based web and application servers
- Hands on experience working with source control tools, preferably Git
- Experience with performance/load testing
- Experience with code coverage and profiling tools
- Knowledge of cloud automation
- Experience with products that use big data, machine learning or AI
Demandbase, the leader in Account-Based Marketing, enables B2B companies to identify and target the accounts they value most, and then market to them across the entire funnel. The Demandbase B2B Data Cloud is the definitive B2B database and technology for targeting accounts and specific segments within those accounts. The B2B Data Cloud supports customers across their existing, full marketing technology stack and powers The Demandbase B2B Marketing Cloud, which is the only subscription-based ad targeting and web personalization solution that lets marketers connect campaigns directly to revenue. The B2B Marketing Cloud is powered by patented technology, which allows companies to identify the accounts they value most and personalize their digital marketing efforts to them. With Demandbase, businesses can target, engage, convert and retain the customers that matter most to their bottom line. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies such as Adobe, Salesforce.com, Box, CSC, DocuSign, Dell and others use Demandbase to drive Account-Based Marketing and maximize their marketing performance. More information can be found at https://www.demandbase.com.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, 401k, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, Pinot Noir Fridays, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!