What do industry leaders like Adobe, American Express, Box, Dell, Salesforce.com and SAP have in common? They all use Demandbase solutions to power their business-to-business (B2B) marketing!
Demandbase, a leading SaaS-based B2B marketing technology company and Glassdoor’s Top 10 Best Places to Work, is looking for more inspired and driven people to join us. With a roster of loyal, blue-chip customers that’s growing every day, we’re in a phase of tremendous growth and building the team that will take us to the next level. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class B2B marketing technology, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance. If you enjoy innovating and collaborating with highly intelligent, motivated people who are also pretty fun to hang out with, you’re probably a good fit for us.
We’re looking for a bright, highly motivated Marketing Operations leader to help take our world-class marketing function to the next level. The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded operations professional with the ability to identify problems, collect data, establish facts and draw actionable conclusions. This person will play a pivotal role in improving the efficiency and value of our marketing investment. Being eager to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced organization will allow you to thrive and grow.
- Lead and grow the analytics function at Demandbase, identifying key metrics across the funnel, and delivering actionable insights on our marketing performance and contribution to pipeline
- Work with the C-suite team to understand the health of our business, delivering critical reporting and actionable insights
- Act as a spokesperson for Account-Based Marketing Operations through interactions with customers, live presentations, webinar sessions, etc.
- Partner closely with sales leadership to maintain and continually improve our target account list, the foundational piece that enables our Account-Based Marketing strategy
- Identify, implement, and manage new marketing technologies to improve our marketing performance – while managing our existing robust marketing technology stack
- Drive the marketing planning effort for Demandbase by owning the process, helping set and manage budgets, establishing KPIs and reporting on progress against goals
- Work closely with the Demand Generation, Field Marketing, and Sales Ops teams to ensure an airtight lead process from inquiry to closed revenue
- 8+ years of experience working within a B2B technology company
- Prior experience leading an operations function
- A strong quantitative approach to business and problem solving
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, Salesforce.com, Eloqua (or another marketing automation system), and relational database technology
- Track record of processing large volumes of data, finding patterns, drawing conclusions, and making recommendations for action
- Knowledge of Agile Marketing techniques a plus
- Ability to work effectively across multiple stakeholders and business units
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple activities
- High attention to detail and accuracy despite deadline pressure
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA a plus
Demandbase, the leader in Account-Based Marketing, enables B2B companies to identify and target the accounts they value most, and then market to them across the entire funnel. The Demandbase B2B Data Cloud is the definitive B2B database and technology for targeting accounts and specific segments within those accounts. The B2B Data Cloud supports customers across their existing, full marketing technology stack and powers The Demandbase B2B Marketing Cloud, which is the only subscription-based ad targeting and web personalization solution that lets marketers connect campaigns directly to revenue. The B2B Marketing Cloud is powered by patented technology, which allows companies to identify the accounts they value most and personalize their digital marketing efforts to them. With Demandbase, businesses can target, engage, convert and retain the customers that matter most to their bottom line. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies such as Adobe, Salesforce.com, Box, CSC, DocuSign, Dell and others use Demandbase to drive Account-Based Marketing and maximize their marketing performance. More information can be found at https://www.demandbase.com.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, 401k, cell phone reimbursement, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, Pinot Noir Fridays, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!