Demandbase is the pioneer in SaaS-based B2B marketing technology, and we’re growing! We’re in a phase of pre-IPO growth and building the team that will take us to the next level. If you thrive on innovation and working with the best in industry, you’re probably a good fit for us.
Demandbase is seeking a dynamic Account Based Marketing Consultant to join our team in New York. As an ABM Consultant you are instrumental in providing value to our clients and integral to growing our business. Your role is to ensure that clients are highly satisfied, find value in Demandbase’s prescribed strategy and expand their relationship with Demandbase’s suite of products.
What you'll be doing…
- Develop compelling client-facing presentations and best practices
- Provide strategic consulting and analytics insight to early-stage customers to enable best-in-class B2B marketing and analytics capabilities. You will be helping to assure successful use of the Demandbase platform.
- Lead discovery with customers to define key objectives, KPIs, use cases, analytics and reporting requirements and other strategic planning elements
- Synthesize customer input, with strategic methodologies, to establish data-driven strategy and analytics initiatives aligned with client business objectives
- Manage display, mobile and video advertising campaigns from pre-sale to post-live idle.
- Prepare and execute campaign project plan and timely progress reports.
- Coordinate campaign set up with ad operations, creative and list services teams. Develop compelling client-facing presentations, best practices, and processes documents
What we're looking for….
- Deep client-facing experience (should include mainly B2B clients)
- 5+ years in a B2B marketing consulting or client-facing digital marketing
- Foundational understanding of the B2B marketing technology landscape and ABM solutions
- Expertise using analytics tools to derive actionable insight (Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics preferred)
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate success against target metrics
- Expert use of Microsoft suite (PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to quickly assess marketing programs and performance data to derive insight and formulate recommendations.
- Experience in buying and/or planning digital advertising campaigns
- Skilled at Analysis and optimization of digital media channels
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25% (~1 week/month)
The Demandbase ABM Platform is the only comprehensive set of ABM solutions, Artificial Intelligence and patented technology purpose built for the account-based needs of B2B. This allows B2B companies to execute their marketing and sales efforts across the funnel to identify, attract, engage, and convert their target accounts and then measure the results. You can scale and grow your efforts with the leading ABM vendor instead of trying to patch everything together with multiple point solutions. The Demandbase ABM Platform allows customers to define their ABM strategies and initiatives and then take action from a single platform. It leverages unique B2B data sets, Artificial Intelligence and IP targeting technology, Real-Time Intent as well as ingesting our customers’ first party and CRM data in order to provide insights and initiate account activities. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Grainger, Salesforce and others use Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase was named a Best Place to Work by SF Business times in 2015, 2016, and 2017 and Glassdoor’s Top 10 Best Places to Work in 2016. For more information, please visit https://www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, 401k, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, Pinot Noir Fridays, and much more!