Please Note: Experience with enterprise-level content management systems (CMS) such as Sitecore and/or Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is a requirement for this role.
Our Project Managers are the driving force behind the digital experiences we create. They efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources across multiple large-scale, interactive projects, building trust and exceeding expectations with each milestone.
As a Senior Digital Project Manager, you will serve as the primary consultant to the client helping them make key decisions, and will remain their day-to-day contact throughout the full lifecycle of the project. You will manage multiple concurrent projects and ongoing client relationships with ownership of account financial performance for a roster of top tier clients. If you’re the type to drive action and collaboratively come to solutions both quickly and confidently, keep reading.
Who you are
- You’re a seasoned Project Manager with 5-8 years of experience delivering enterprise-level website implementations in a digital agency or consulting environment
- You have WCM experience working with Sitecore and/or Adobe CQ/AEM
- You’ve successfully managed multiple simultaneous projects involving cross-functional product teams within budgetary and schedule constraints
- You seamlessly manage the requirements gathering process and deliver polished documentation
- You’re a natural at establishing trust and rapport with internal teams and clients
- You manage risk, drive action, and thrive under high-pressure deadlines
- You have a start-up mentality and a desire to grow in a changing environment
What you’ll do
- Advise clients when defining and gathering the key requirements and use cases for their custom software systems
- Lead teams throughout the lifecycle of a project from initial design (visual, functional, technical) through to delivery and maintenance of systems
- Develop, maintain, and effectively execute project plans according to established procedures, channels, and success expectations
- Oversee multiple client engagements concurrently including ownership of project P&L
- Forecast, track, and manage project budgets, POs and invoices
- Grow your Sitecore expertise and develop understanding of other new technologies and platforms that Delphic uses to deliver client solutions
- Plan and manage internal and external project communications, ensuring effective exchange of project information and deliverables while working closely with project team members to propose solutions for client's anticipated needs
- Drive improvements to our offerings and methodologies in order to increase efficiency and mature the practice
We're anything but typical. Call us quirky, if you will, but we believe in the power of the individual. It's the diverse and unique talents each person has that makes us the company we are.
To be a fit at Delphic, you should be aligned to our Values:
- Be intellectually curious for all things digital
- Deliver value by being accountable and impactful
- Leave your ego at the door and elbows off the table
- Make the complex feel simple
- Bring positive energy every single day
We offer pretty darn good benefits too.
- Competitive health-care insurance options
- Dental & Vision plans
- Flexible spending account, including health & childcare expenses
- Unlimited vacation
- STD, LTD, AD&D and life insurance
- 401k including company matching
- Bagel Fridays
- Yoga Tuesday to counter off the bagels
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.