Delphic, a Hero Digital Company is looking for a forward-thinking Full Stack Engineer with deep technical expertise to lead our PHP & Front End practices. If you can’t stop chasing down the technology of tomorrow and are eager to push the boundaries of what is possible, keep reading.
In this role you’ll join a team of passionate engineers, working along side front- and back-end developers to integrate code into a beautiful web experiences for our clients. You’ll collaborate with our internal teams to design, develop, test, and troubleshoot advanced data-driven web applications using Drupal, Wordpress, Magento, and other leading CMS’s. You'll share your passion and expertise with our growing team, helping our junior developers elevate their skills and integrating the latest technologies for continued advancement.
What you’ll do
- Drive the efforts of our PHP team on complex website development initiatives.
- Fully test and troubleshoot work, ensuring consistently error free, high quality results.
- Apply industry best practices, such as, specification design/review, object oriented development, in-line comments and other typical documentation specifications.
- Stay current on the latest technologies and inspire your team to do the same.
- Mentor junior team members by helping them develop skills and grow their careers.
Who you are
- You’re an experienced website developer with 5+ years of development experience, with at least 2 years in an agency environment.
- A natural team player who loves to collaborate with digital marketers, designers, and information architects.
- A wiz with modern frameworks like jQuery, Angular, React, Node, etc.
- Lover of logic and problem solving.
We're anything but typical. Call us quirky, if you will, but we believe in the power of the individual. It's the diverse and unique talents each person has that makes us the company we are.
To be a fit at Delphic, you should be aligned to our Values:
- Be intellectually curious for all things digital
- Deliver value by being accountable and impactful
- Leave your ego at the door and elbows off the table
- Make the complex feel simple
- Bring positive energy every day
We offer pretty darn good benefits too.
- Competitive health-care options for employees
- Dental plan
- Flexible spending account, including health & childcare expenses
- Unlimited vacation
- AD&D and life insurance
- 401k including company matching
- Bagel Fridays
- Yoga Tuesday to counter off the bagels
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.