At Delphic, we craft beautiful customer experiences driven by data. Our team of analysts transform user data into actionable insights to drive dynamic user journeys for our clients’ websites, mobile applications and digital marketing initiatives.
As a Digital Analyst, you will dive into all phases of digital analysis including developing strategy, discovering opportunities, defining requirements, and assessing designs. You will help drive analysis of marketing campaigns and initiatives to identify tactics for optimizing marketing efficiency and effectiveness, directly impacting our clients’ bottom line.
Who you are
- You have 2-5 years of relevant work experience (internships count!) with hands-on experience in Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics
- You have media experience and working knowledge of media tools, such as, Adwords, Doubleclick, Facebook, etc.
- You’re data-driven, analytical, and passionate about growing a career in analytics
- You are skilled using data tools (Excel, Tableau, or equivalent) to design and build reports for monitoring and optimizing business performance
- You’re able to convey complex data in simple and understandable ways to both clients and internal teams
What you’ll do
- Assist with data capture, integration, and manipulation as well as measurement assessment, and KPI discovery to drive innovative and effective customer experiences
- Conduct A/B testing, quality assurance, and technology process implementation to identify and implement the best performing solutions
- Define success metrics, make assessments of marketing channels and operations, and increase optimization across marketing campaigns
- Work with senior team members to assess qualitative and quantitative methods, data sources and integration, channels, and customer targets
- Support senior team members in executing marketing strategy through data-driven reports, dashboards, and recommendations
- Partner with digital analytics and client services team members to leverage existing technologies and identify emerging technologies to drive innovative insights
- Model the outcome of proposed projects and provide data-driven recommendations to ensure successful execution
- Use tools such as Google Tag Manager, Dynamic Tag Manager, and/or Tealium for robust tagging implementation and pixel placement across marketing campaigns
We're anything but typical. Call us quirky, if you will, but we believe in the power of the individual. It's the diverse and unique talents each person has that makes us the company we are.
To be a fit at Delphic, you should be aligned to our Values:
- Be intellectually curious for all things digital
- Deliver value by being accountable and impactful
- Leave your ego at the door and elbows off the tab
- Make the complex feel simple
- Bring positive energy every single day
We offer pretty darn good benefits too.
- Competitive health-care insurance options
- Dental & Vision plans
- Flexible spending account, including health & childcare expenses
- Unlimited paid time off
- STD, LTD, AD&D and life insurance
- 401k including company matching
- Bagel Fridays
- Yoga Tuesday to counter off the bagels
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.