Delos Labs is looking for a highly motivated individual to join the team as an Engineering Intern. The intern will assist Labs in screening and evaluating consumer products and assessing their impact on human health and well-being. The candidate will have great analytical thinking skills, a go-getter attitude, and be productive while working remotely.
- Acquire and integrate consumer product data from various sources (e.g., retailers, manufacturers, and e-commerce websites)
- Data cleaning and wrangling
- Evaluate product data and specifications against internal criteria
- Develop and generate reports for product categories and specific product types that include general product data and contextual data.
- Collaborate with members of the Labs team to meet project goals and assist in projects requiring inter-department collaboration
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, statistics, data analytics or other related field(s), or currently enrolled in a 4-year accredited university or college in their Senior year
- Attention to detail and a high degree of organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent academic record
- Team player but also able to work independently
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines
- Ability to work remotely with minimal supervision
Related keywords: quality engineer, engineer, industrial engineer, quality, manufacturing engineer, quality assurance, data science, data analytics
Compensation: Pay for this position is competitive and commensurate with prior experience.
Applicants are selected based upon their qualifications for this position and without regard to the applicant’s race, color, ethnic or national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital or partnership status, citizenship or alienage status, veteran status, whether children are, may be or would be residing with a person, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About Delos Labs:
Delos Labs is a highly dynamic and interdisciplinary team of scientists, engineers, designers, and health professionals passionate about improving occupant health through improved indoor environmental quality and behavioral interventions. We work closely with experts in academia and industry to advance our understanding of how buildings and behavior impact human health and well-being.
We conduct secondary research across a wide array of disciplines analyzing how environmental, behavioral, and metabolic factors impact human health, comfort, and performance in buildings. This research drives the discovery and development of new solutions and preserves the organization’s high standards of scientific integrity across all divisions of Delos.
As the pioneer of Wellness Real Estate™ and founder of the WELL Building Standard™, Delos is transforming our homes, offices, schools, and other indoor environments by placing health and wellness at the center of design and construction decisions. The Delos platform includes research, consulting, merchandising, and programming and licensing innovative solutions for the built environment, creating spaces that nurture and promote human health and wellbeing.
Exploring the intersection between humans and the built environment, Delos creates spaces that actively contribute to human health, performance and wellbeing by marrying the best innovations in technology, health, science, design, and enterprise. We see the built-environment as an asset to maximize human-potential and envision environments that enhance us – environments that are proactive, enabling us to live better by cultivating better lifestyle choices and by solving health problems before they are created. We have broadened the scope of environmental sustainability, extending the concept beyond the best of green technology to an integrated solution that addresses human sustainability.
Our mission is to build a better world. Join us.
For additional information, please visit us at www.delos.com